Oxi One Hardware Sequencer

VIP discounts received a private link.

2 Likes

I did not receive the VIP link yet…

Edit: Remember you are not VIP if you haven’t made the 1€ deposit for your price.
Only if you have a VIP email today with the private link to your offer, you are actually eligible for it. Really sorry about this confusion!

DM me your email and full name please.

Also review spam and promotions folder.

2 Likes

After all my worry about missing the campaign due to work, they changed my day off!
Got to watch the Snooker last night and today it’s OXI One launch :smiley:

3 Likes

I usually like loopop videos but this one feels kinda rushed TBO.
He spent very little time on the sequencer. i would have liked to see more of the different sequencer mode in action, live recording, etc.
I think it would have taken a 1h video since the sequencer is so deep and feature packed.

6 Likes

100% funded in 10 minutes. not bad ))
i believed in this project from the start.

5 Likes

Got my link at 13:08 and placed the order … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anyone else noticed that Oxi Split is available with large discount now?
(or 2xOxi Split, for people like me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

505% in 2.5 hours.

2 Likes

This thing is really wanted :star_struck:

1 Like

No where? :mag_right:

when you’ve selected your Oxi One perk on IndieGoGo, it offers additional perks.
look there.

1 Like

Curious to see if it sells out today, or takes until tomorrow.

1 Like

@CarlosUnch @OxiInstruments congratulations on a stellar launch! Looks like I won’t have to wait long for a ton of new Oxi homies to share tips and tricks with :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Edit: I want to clarify that I don’t take the matter of the article above lightly. It’s a 9 year old publication but unfortunately it’s always the same repeating story, just differently named drug.

3 Likes

Depressing article.

I think we can all agree that the world needs a healthier “Oxi addiction” :slightly_smiling_face:
Gallows humor aside, why are you guys called Oxi instruments? What’s the origin behind the name?

I’ll impersonate my colleague Manu for that:

So I had this band with a friend called Occipital
Occipital > Oxipital > Oxi

Carlos again. We should make up a fake and equally thrilling origin for the name :smiley:

Just out of curiosity Carlos, can you give us some insight into how the Oxi team work from a production point of view? Are you assembling everything yourselves and have you met any obstacles these last 12 months?
Congratulations on reaching your goal, it must feel super rewarding after 2 years of building this project. You have some busy months ahead!

1 Like

I decided to back it. Curious to see what the stretch goals will be. Velocity sensitive pads would be a dream come true

1 Like