Oxi One Hardware Sequencer

We are really looking forward to that moment!!

4 Likes

Hey! Did you? By email or contact form?
Well, now there’s an easy preorder link!

4 Likes

Cant wait to have my P12 play around with the OXI One…or the other way around :tongue: :water_buffalo: :bomb:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Wish November was around the Corner

2 Likes

Starting to get to it, i swear to goodness the only plannable things i have to look forward to these days seems to be preorders :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Do any folks actually have their hands on these yet? Curious to see how folks feel about the production unit.

They’re not in production yet fella.

2 Likes

Ah, apologies – I remembered reading earlier in the year (around the time Loopop did a video demo) that it’d be Q3/Q4 delivery, but I probably should have just googled :no_mouth:

1 Like

Sadly there have been delays due to chip shortages - I’m dying to get my hands on mine. :smiley:

2 Likes

PCBs expected to hopefully be ready Nov, maybe the rest but it is doubtful considering the state of world supply chain.

2 Likes

Ready and waiting, happy to wait as long as it takes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all! We’re back with another project update (on the Indiegogo campaign) and another video showcasing the production design and finally the oxi pipe.
Everything is ready but the PCBs are still delayed as @thermionic pointed out.

12 Likes

Nice! I’m dying to get mine hooked up to my Pulsar-23.

3 Likes

Oh I’ve tried that pairing and let me tell you it’s a match made in heaven.
MIDI in directly to control the bass engine and CCs to the params that have MIDI learn,
consider clocking OXI with Pulsar, Pulsar clock can get really mad with modulation and the OXI will go nuts too :smiley:

6 Likes

We come today with an exciting new, the PRODUCTION of the OXI One electronic boards will begin this friday. We have finally received the PCBs today so it’s now all set to start the electronic assembly. Right after, we’ll move on with the final assembly and testing of the first units.

We know it comes a bit late but, given the current supply and transportation situation, it’s relieving to know that we finally have everything we need to get started! This is a big milestone :muscle:

They just emailed this news!

11 Likes

Excellent news! You must be relieved also.

5 Likes

It is nice to have good news on crowdfunded hardware amidst the supply chain SNAFUs!

4 Likes

a bit late to the party perhaps (ooramusics fault), but if I understand correctly this thing is not out / available yet?

any thoughts on this oxi vs the torsoelectronics one, which one would you choose?

I think I saw an email this morning saying now shipping