Polyend Play

I think it will contain all wishes ever posted on this forum.

10 Likes

Finally!!!

1 Like

Cupholder?

3 Likes
  1. For beer and coffee.

It also as two robotic arms that can play guitar in case you don’t like song mode.

5 Likes

It will be the start of a new religion.

Disappointed, I wanted a third for water.

It’s the song mode second coming for sure

but…

Can it song mode?

Well, it’s still a vessel for all of Elektronauts’ wildest sampler dreams. Some of us are looking for a place to hang all our synth wishes now…

Maybe the Osmose thread? I need somewhere to speculate wildly about a highly anticipated digital synth!

1 Like

Yes but in this area of the market the stake is set by advanced users, your 10%. At least Elektron apparently still takes care of this 10%, and a few other companies too. Companies managed by people belonging to that 10%.

1 Like

I was wondering about something similar, there were rumours about Polyend working on multiple things, it might be that all this teasing is to trick us into focusing on one product and then they come out with two, a sampler and a synth combo ala Digitakt and Digitone.
However, it is more likely that they just need to polish this (pun intended) until the very last minute and are still working on the software.
Coming out with a full interview is not even teasing anymore and I doubt it was a mistake so I guess they want to keep our attention.

1 Like

Review embargo must be tomorrow if they’re showing the whole thing in that interview. Right???

Fingers crossed, although I suspect Superbooth it is…
I’m sure Loopop and all the other guys have their videos uploaded and scheduled already.

1 Like

On GearNews German site now:

Beat me to it :slight_smile:

Hahah…we’re in 2 places at once :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you beat everyone to it!

They did!

4 Likes

put some respect on the beat machine’s name, groove boxes and sample manglers pay for all of our highfalutin synthesizer dreams…
so every time I buy a synth I thank a beatmachine …

I see they mention Elektronauts, but sadly they left your name out…