Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Oh dang, I hadn’t even thought to try that long, will give it a go when I have time!

1 Like

Makes me think of this:

1 Like

gorgeous work.
Are these physical or digital?

Ginkgo the Bear, and his overjoyed owner, Rhythm Droid, finally exit Harajuku Station and are dazzled by the vivid townscape overflowing with creative energy.

(watercolor, ink, and pencil | c. 2022 Atelier Ginkgo | atelierginkgo.com)

8 Likes

A Soulslike inspired character came out of this last session in ZBrush Core.
Design created on the fly as usual.

The session on YT :

5 Likes

30 minutes was the move!

1 Like

Much happier with these with the longer exposure time. I’m still getting these weird mechanical lines from the printer in my transparencies tho.

16 Likes

I’m launching a series of limited edition prints next Thursday. its a big step in my career. I’m buzzin.

the Instagram link above is to my first of 5 vids I’ve made for pre-launch promo. Soundtrack is Peter Gregson 4.5 Bourrees.
:heart:

edit: ok I have no idea how to do embed Instagram vids :laughing: I’ll figure it out n update this post.

yep, you can’t share em. weird.
oh well.

my insta is www.instagram.com/michaelmorrisartist if you’re interested. First post is the video.

edit: 2nd video is up now too [a studio visit]. soundtrack is Aphex girl/boy song.

21 Likes

I go to Chicago City Colleges for Digital Design. Here are some album covers I designed.

5 Likes

16 Likes

A site where we can see the rest of your work?
It is very beautiful.

1 Like

Wow!! Really dig this.

2 Likes

Very cool. I think those lines divide those images into parts nicely.

2 Likes

lovely work Paul :fire:

1 Like

thank you :pray:

apologies, i was responding to simonbradford who wanted to know where he could see more of my work, i shall take it down and dm him

Put it back. Don’t take notice of Mr Grumpy Pants.

1 Like

My 11 yo daughter yesterday’s painting. I instantly said that I want to keep it, it’s such an evocative thing. You can see a lot of things in this painting.

I will probably take it for an Album cover.

23 Likes

Yeah, killingtime’d have to be sending DMs to a lot of people, including me, and I’d much prefer you posting the link here and saving the time for your lovely SubH jams! (Would love to see your other artwork as well!)

2 Likes

I guess a lot of the work isn’t exclusively for Elektronauts, do we need another thread or can we go to the incredible effort of overriding this rule in order to take advantage of the extent of the work of our dear colleagues ?

4 Likes