Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Some more trees, because there’s lots of nice stuff in this thread. Wanna keep it going!

12 Likes

I’ve never made a logo for any music monikers or bands I’ve been in, but this popped into my head and I had a lot of downtime at work today.

5 Likes

10 Likes

cool stuff! Do you have Galina as a professor? She’s my absolute favorite. I finished up my associate’s in DMD at city colleges last year and I’m at DePaul’s CDM school in the loop now :slight_smile:

Yeah. This was for the pattern assignment.

I like her a lot. She really knows Adobe and just turned me on to Procreate.

I had her husband for the intro to pro tools class as well.

Congrats on DePaul!

Here is a painting I did for my Associates of Fine Arts.

9 Likes

This I consider my best works. I use Ritmo charcoal pencils and Strathmore paper.

6 Likes

She is a total gem. Absolutely my favorite professor I had at CCC no doubt about it. Hated the html/css course I had to take but other than that I learned a whole hell of a lot about adobe through that program thanks to her. And thanks lol I actually got a fat scholarship because I got good grades at CCC So definitely keep that in mind if you’re planning on transferring afterwards

1 Like

The CSS stuff is right up my alley. I started at CCC taking Physical Sciences, and got High Honors. Applied to Yale and Princeton and the rest, but got rejected by every single one of them.

I think I’m just going to use up my GI Bill and then do my own thing with art and music.

1 Like

man I HAAAATED html/css but good for you lol. I had a friend who used his GI bill for basically the same thing. Do it man. You ever play shows around town?

Not yet. I need to produce a bit more. I’m looking to collaborate with someone in the future though.

Amateur artist, professional weirdo.

8 Likes

Yoooo. That’s dope! Reminds me of Spitfire Audio LABS.

Self portraits from drinking days

9 Likes

word. hit me up if you’re ever hungry for a techno collab

1 Like

Definitely!

How about between semester we can link up.

That’s if you’re down to hang out with a 45 year old. I spent some time in the Marine Corp before being able to go to school.

But I’m trying to really meld music and art. I want to end up with some sort of multimedia thing.

2 Likes

that’s gorgeous :fire:

1 Like

I’m down. I just wanna get some creative shit flowin in this city I’ve been here for too long without really getting shit done and that’s gotta change sooner than later

1 Like

Some really cool works in this thread! Really enjoyed going through the posts.

Family and work have left little room to focus on my drawings and paintings - but here’s few pieces I made before I decided to go full blast on music as a hobby in the last few years. Mix of media here…graphite, ink and oil pastels mainly.

17 Likes

Bro. I can help with that.

When we link up, tell me what you want to do, and we can make a plan. Step by step, we can make any dream come true.

Let’s get it.

1 Like