Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Oh. So you like are for real an artist.

I’m definitely an expressionist.

I don’t know what I like more. The David lynch, or the one with the yiddie.

1 Like

deergif

carston

Putting in that GIF work

7 Likes

Nice, I like how the changing background makes the deer appear to have differently coloured fur.

1 Like

Oh wow…. You noticed!

Man, these are awesome!!!

1 Like

Here is my latest work that I have performed yesterday with my collective:

urbanrecall is an experimental project based on research and practice, which first presented its first audiovisual results in 2018.

It is a reflection on the phenomena of the urban environment, its flow, resonance, vibration and information chaos, each of which determines the forms and architecture of our lives.

urbanrecall questions the methods of the transformation of the urban environment and the way we perceive it as individuals or as a collective; the vibrations of every phenomenon in every scale and their impact and interaction with other particulates is our focus of research and investigation.

We create concepts, audio-visual forensic materials of this very environment and transform these into serial immersive site-specific performances.
urbanrecall is a multi-layered attempt to explore the complexity of human perception of the urban world through audible frequencies and the visible spectrum. Observation and experience are essential in the context of urban life, which we perceive with the help of various sensory systems. We do not intend to be limited by stereotypical assumptions from cultural anthropology, cognitive science or cybernetics, which have strongly influenced the urban environment. Rather, we are interested in an encounter that deals with the intensity and interaction of matter and the mediality.

3 Likes

First portraits in a few years

12 Likes

Loved the atmosphere. As an architect I’m interested also in how the urban environment is interpreted and shaped, is there a link to where I can get more info? I’m not quite getting it from the description. Cheers

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:
You can find more detailed information about our methodology on our website, but in a nutshell:
We usually collect audiovisual material in urban space, such as fieldrecordings and video, but more often more abstract material like impulse responses from architecture (mostly brutalist architecture here in cologne somehow…) for quadraphonic convolutiom reverbs, or quadraphonic / 8-16 channel sound setups within urban space, especially in warehouses or old churches etc.

On the visual part it also varies between obvious videorecordings up to contact mic sounds to generate abstract generative visuals in realtime.

2 Likes

I will check that out. Cheers

1 Like

Sounds like a cross between Bauhaus and Fluxus

1 Like

I’m in algorithmic.

13 Likes

Some animation practice I did a while back.
I really wanted to try an knock off the Pokoyo style of animation. Pocoyo has a deceivingly simple look to it. I’m not sure I got that close.
Their spacing and timing is so fascinating to me. Plus how they will go from one extreme pose to another over 1-2 frames.
I often wonder what their secret sauce/rules are they use to hit those marks and stay on style.

7 Likes

Looks great! Love the lighting. What did you use to program?

Plus, it fits your name.

1 Like

BLKrbbtSUN

Have to make a splash page for a webpage design class. Gotta make like 3 more of these.

2 Likes

Just Maya.
Thanks I partly chose that name between animation and music.

Ooh these are beautiful!

1 Like

Amazing! :star_struck:

Thank you!! :pray:

These are dope!