Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

You can also open the pic in txt editor and start deleting and copying parts of code out of place if you wanted to do it for real. You may break the file, so save first and often.

There’s also a site called Photomosh that has all types of effects including glitch.

Here’s a couple of examples of txt editing. The original is a composite with tint added, so just the lines.

Granted, you cannot control the type of glitch, so it involves a lot of experimentation.

2 Likes

You’re beautiful

1 Like

I’ve read a bit about doing it this way, and I plan to experiment with txt editing methods at some point. I really like the audacity method because I like the idea that if something came out cool enough that I could use it as an album cover and then use the weird little piece of noise I made to make the photo in a song for the same album.

1 Like

Oh, I see. That is really cool.

I had a friend that wanted to convert Tibetan Mandelas into audio.

It sounded like deep space radio waves

1 Like

No you are

1 Like

Finished some more work for school.

2 Likes

gma

m

p6

Just some synths I own. Adding some logos…

1 Like

I designed a logo for my new music alias:

Here are some versions that didn’t make the cut:

6 Likes

That’s dope. Going with a new genre?

Happy hardcore (wishful thinking)?

Plus, the rejects would be nice alt tags for remixes.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Kinda just a new creative direction. Less concerned with adhering to any specific genre than I have been in the past, and having more control/agency over my output. So far I’m working on dnb, UK garage, breakbeat, grime etc.

F*ck yea

1 Like

Updated it - less pacman, more rave

7 Likes

The last one should be a standard Emoji.

3 Likes

Component 1

6 Likes

I did. This for a competition - interpret a story. This one comes from ‘the Tar Baby’, a Brer Rabbit story where the fox outsmarts the rabbit initially by using his paranoia and violent tendencies against him, but the rabbit ultimately outsmarts the fox, whose cruelty outweighs his hunger. It’s a good short story, and you can see its influence in the roadrunner cartoons.

Edit: I just remembered there’s a toonised version of it in Disney’s ‘Song of the South’.

3 Likes

7 Likes

This is very cool!!!

1 Like

This is amazing!! She’s clearly artistic.

1 Like

12 Likes

Awesome!

I see it as the face of someone who didn’t get its feature requests implemented in the last firmware update. :rofl:

3 Likes