Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Here’s another one. I like this one, reminds me of skies back home in the south of England. Dont really get skies like that here.

6 Likes

You nailed the reflection off the water.

Old habits die hard. Been drawing and doodling this starbeast ever since I was a wee embryo.

(ipad/procreate)

11 Likes

Picked up a gel plate on my way home from work and gave some things a go this evening. The bridge and trees are both photos of mine originally shot on 35mm and the skull is just a random internet photo made very impressionistic via the process.

16 Likes

really enjoying the purple along with the parchment coloration of the trees photo

1 Like

Love the geomety going on in the bridge with the shadows and all! How big are those prints?

1 Like

The plate itself is 8x10". The trees and bridge are on 9x12" bristol paper and the skull is just printed on the back of a scrap piece of standard 8.5x11" printer paper.

1 Like

Did another round of gel plate prints today. This is an interesting process to work with, not a huge amount of control, still have a lot of learning to do about how to work with it but there’s definitely some cool potential revealing itself already.

10 Likes

Those are awesome mate!

2 Likes

15 Likes

do you ever try one-line drawings? very good exercise.
nice figure positioning here:

2 Likes

Thnx!
I almost always draw without releasing my pen.

4 Likes

Practice animation for a skateboarding game I want to develop with my job over the next year.
This is just a simple clip, the game idea I have in mind is very specific and would definitely stand out from ANY current skateboarding games.

10 Likes

All yours ? (modelling etc) or just animation ?
That rocks in any cases.

RIP to a goat. Ryuichi Sakamoto portrait done in copics markers on bristol paper. Intended as a gift to my friend that introduced me to his work.

16 Likes

unknown
ah i miss writing

6 Likes

Thanks!
Just the animation.
Found the rig online

1 Like

Again, awesome work.
Keep posting !

1 Like

Any plans on spraying this on a wall? Love the dalmatian sort of bubbles!

1 Like

thanks kindly! ah no plans, but i have a ton of blackbook material when the day does come again. I painted for maybe a couple of summers and then stopped and just keep it in the sketchbook/digital these days mostly

1 Like