Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Ah cool, got any more?
I gotta say I just recently discovered the joy of spraying, especially since it’s such a nice way to collaborate with people – drawing and painting is usually pretty “alone”

2 Likes

Just be mindful of what you post online. The internet has eyes everywhere…
:policeman:

2 Likes

That’s a fair point – although the city I’m in even made a handful of underpasses legal, that’s where I’m usually doing my thing. Might not be as cool and and there’s definitely less adrenaline involved, but it’s also nice to be able to take your time :man_shrugging:

trees trees trees

6 Likes

It looks very good and no argument about how or where, no judgement, just advice. If you have only have ever done legal walls in this style it’s no problem. But if you have more than one… personality, I wouldn’t link them together too closely.

1 Like

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :fire:

1 Like

I think it’s ok to do this kind of work once in a while.

10 Likes

a lil steadman a lil pollock

1 Like

Some more gel plate prints. There is a third one that I’m using for the cover of an EP I’m releasing soon.

11 Likes

a few “tales from the crypt” such as it were.

hashtag no-filter.

18 Likes

Some more recent stuff

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

My 6 yo son drawing.

I like the spontaneity of the children.

The whole thing.

12 Likes

you got a dope album cover all set for you right there.

3 Likes

I agree. :heart::pray:

2 Likes

My 4 year old daughter does cool stuff to me too.
(which I usually find loose on my desk)

9 Likes

This is a Modbox. In real life it does fuck all. In my imagination it’s a randomly patchable drone machine powered by tech fairies.

4 Likes

your description should be bottled and sold to a company with the firepower to market it to the world.

2 Likes

haha - TE might be a good fit.

1 Like

I was thinking TE might be a good fit. just render it in yellow before the pitch meeting.

1 Like

Here’s another…
This is a Modbox. In real life it does fuck all. In my imagination it’s a randomly patchable wavefolder powered by tech fairies.

3 Likes

The cables look expensive to me. In my imagination they don’t come with the product, they are purchased per cable on a limited release basis

In fact, I just decided they are proprietary cables and the modbox doesn’t even turn on without them.

They are also made of rare earth minerals which are no longer mineable or acquirable, but you buy it with that knowledge. you buy it for the exclusivity, not the functionality.

1 Like