Reliq Matrix Mixer

This looks very interesting indeed!

Possibly a contender for Hapax……

6 Likes

retail $1,699 i saw on a YT video discussing it. for 8-voice polyphony per track? probably a pass

Think it’s $1,099 for a limited time

Come with modular breakout box, Eurorack ready.

A dangerous thing for some folks.

3 Likes

I don’t understand how this is a mixer? It’s 32 CV outs, yeah? Are there any ins?

It says “Connect any Input to any Output with just the Press of a Button” but where are the inputs?

Or is it talking just about midi? I’m which case that’s really too bad.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page it looks like all the i/o is in a breakout box, gate, cv, and matrix in and out which I guess is the audio.

1 Like

Interesting.
I have no need for the midi and CV I/O nor the sequencer, but this has got me looking at digitally controlled analog patchbays, and holy crap they are expensive!
If they just did the matrix mixer bit but with eg. 32 ins and outs and priced it right I’d be all over it.

4 Likes

checkout the qu pac, it has two matrix mixers, mixer scenes where you could recall the setup, buildin remote, display, hui control etc, expandable …

1 Like

This looks amazing

This thing looks cool, but it has to be significantly better than the combo of Oxi One and Erica Synths Matrix Mixer for me to consider it. And it’s hard to be better.

3 Likes

I hope one day Erica Synths release a 32x32 version of their Matrix Mixer (which is a matrix patchbay actually). That would be a dream machine. Especially if it comes with 6.35 mm jacks…

3 Likes

Every couple of months I wonder if the ES matrix mixer would be useful for me, think about it, realize it would be if it had a few more ins/outs, and then cry at the cost. And then I cry more because I would have to buy a few dozen new cables.

Damn , the concept looks awesome.
Could be totally game changer for modular live set.
Wondering what can be plugged into that matric mixer (except euro)
Generally wondering lots of things, there’s not a lot of informations considering how much the design looks mature. Still one $ is not a big loss.

it’s located and netherlands and the price i EU is the same excluded VAT.

On another side … was totally impressed by the hapax, like something we could have wait 40 years for it. Now this looks awesome, price is good when reserved. But Still wondering how much project will come out like this. Really make me think to stop impulse buy.

1 Like

Same here.

Cool, it seems I have a reason to go to Superbooth.

2 Likes

Looks like a modern Technos Axcel.

Completely different thing, but the look of it reminds me of the Axcel.

2 Likes

That was indeed a special unit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t read the full spec’s but could it be the performance mixer we’ve been waiting for?

Just put down my $1 reservation for the lower price. Interested in seeing future info but for me this looks like the kind of product that will bring my Eurorack into play a lot more.

1 Like

BTW when you put down the deposit you gain access to a private discord server where the developers are answering questions.

No obligation to buy and when they have confirmed performance examples they will release tutorials and demo videos

1 Like