Restrictions are for the dreamless

Model:Nomoneyleft

3 Likes

Seems like a great module! I’m pretty keen on piston Honda mk3 myself. But if elektron made a machine. Sign me up!

"Unlock your dreams? I hope they are unlocking features that one of the Digi-machine has and the other doesnt. For example give us the master compressor for the DN and the second filter page for the DT. I also would like to see the DN’s mixer page for the external inputs on the Digitakt. I dont see a reason why there is such a big feature disparity between those devices :thinking:

Seriously DN and DT deserve some firmware love! I have the feeling updates for those machines pretty much are on hold because of Overbridge.

6 Likes

it’s a battery pack

13 Likes

the model:train is arriving…

1 Like

Multitrack Drone Looper

2 Likes

Diginfinite?

Hmmm. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if “Restrictions are for the dreamless” is simply the tag line for the official OB 2.0 release?:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

yeah I think it’s just the OB release … but I am hoping it’s a battery because I need one lol

I cant see an OB release without the Digitone editor even being beta tested.

It’s not like Elektron’s teasers ever were designed to be cracked. The work David Lynch did with Playstation 2 way back, made more sense than any teaser from Elektron.

AND I LOVE IT.

5 Likes

uhh that would be the badest marketing Move of all Times, Overbridge is so incredible overdue after the the never ending Teaser Nirvana for it 2 or 3 ? Years ago. They just should simply drop it without any Teasing.

2 Likes

Hmm, about 5 minutes ago there was a thread showing a Octatrack MK3. Most agreed it was fake. That thread just completely vanished…

Merged to ‘Whats next to Elektron’…

1 Like

Mind you, I hope it’s not the only thing coming out… (kinda liking that looper suggestion)

Ah ok.
Got me all worried for a minute. I am not ready to GAS for a new OT yet. Still in love with my mk2

If we’d nail it, they’d come clean, like they did with Model:Samples. It’s not like Super Booth is months away. The only thing left to hide is the reveal itself.

The update broke nothing which wasn’t already broken before (USB freezing can be tracked back via search quite a few OS updates).

2 Likes

DN has 2 dsp chips the DT has one. Ess mentioned that the DT is just about maxed in another thread. So I think there will always be a large disparity between these two unfortunately.

So is original official Digitakt’s screen. :slight_smile: