Rumor: Analog Rytm mk2 also coming

ANALOG drum machine. Sure, sampling would be nice. They’ll never change the weird filing structure though…that makes me sad.

1 Like

Agreed on the input. It sucks. I dug the pads though.

Well played social advertising =)

Dang, last time I checked analog 4 was like £1100…Looks like some deals to be had atm if anyone has some £ laying around.

1 Like

Weird. On Elektron.se the A4 still 1350€ after conversion. That’s quite a difference.

1 Like

Elektron will always have the highest retail price, obviously the distributor price has dropped to a lower price for the shops to have offers like that.

Yes, I know they are usually more expensive, but that’s 450€ more. Which is 50% of the new Thoman price which is pretty much Europes biggest distributor. Seems like something is happening there and there and it might be more than rumor.

Thomann prices are always going up and down, I would not jump to conclusions so easily. I got my AR there for 1200 and days later it went back to 1590. What is the deal with reissues anyway? I don´t get it why the put so much work into manufacturing new products without changes to the actual hardware.

2 Likes

Mostly supply and manufacturing consolidation I would think.

2 Likes

If you want MK1s shop around.
There are at least two stores in US now selling OT and A4 in the $900 territory.
While supplies last.
I managed to renegotiate my A4 and OT (both purchased new in last two weeks) for little over $700 discount.
Perfect timing for me so I assume those leaks might be very true as stores adjust so they are not left with a lot of MK1s.

2 Likes

they’ve done that with the silver boxes aswell…I like the support for the current machines and they’re hopefully able to swap your mk1 rytm for mk 2. as cheap as possible.

At least it means there will be some used gear at bargain prices so I can buy s/h to complete my dark trinity…

Apparently that swap or upgrade pricing betwing MD1 & 2 that people were posting was wasn’t true.

The hefty A4 price drop makes me wonder whether Elektron’s analog synth will see a more significant revamp or if it will even be superseded by something different. Interesting times, indeed.

It’s possible… 6 voices? But that wouldn’t be Analog Four anymore :smiley: Just new synth.

…?
they’ve changed and raised them…with samplemachines (UW) and Hardware specifications…better knobs…compact design…sturdy. several OS updates.

btw. they should!..otherwise you wouldn’t expand your mind by learning the machine for years! MK2 Octatrack is really appealing and wipes that “complicated” elektron character, which is obviously just a matter of concentration.

the digitakt will lend you to buy more of the heavy stuff if you haven’t already.

I though you were referring to some people stating that during the MK2 transition people were allowed to trade their machines at special pricing.
My bad.
MK2s will definitely be more expensive.
For me the extra buttons don’t matter much as I don’t play on stage. I have no problem taking my time.

1 Like

Classic Black all the way.

2 Likes

1x Elektron Analog Four Disponible immédiatement 899 €

I buy another one!!!

Distributor and retailer is two different things