Sequential Take 5 five voice poly

I don’t understand why you say this?

With Dave’s role, Sequential is going to have a bigger influence on Novation than Novation -> Sequential.

1 Like

I miss interpreted your earlier statement. Glad to hear SF

1 Like

the truly important thing is, how does it sound playing the hook from Van Halen - Jump?

4 Likes

if Novation and Sequential know what’s good for them they’ll lend one to Jexus for a two-part patch video.

also @syntch-patches.com and @colectivo_triangular

1 Like

I’d like to see an analog polysynth designed to send a painful electric shock to anyone who starts playing “Jump” on it

8 Likes

To induce rock star grimaces and head banging? :laughing:

1 Like

To induce a quick death to the Jump joke

1 Like

That’s like saying the Moog Grandmother can only do entry level sounds…and the Matriarch is the real deal…

1 Like

Well I think the savior of synth demo’s may have just hinted he is doing a video of the take 5, I could be wrong but the little pic on the manual looks promising.

1 Like

No ‘Jump’!? Denied…

3 Likes

I guess that’s an appropriate image for a dad joke.

1 Like

who is it?

1 Like

It’s a really funny 90’s movie called Wayne’s World, based on characters from an SNL skit from back in that day.

soo desu ne, so desu ne

1 Like

A classic character sound is a classic character sound independent from the featureset. Therefore…what exactly is an „entry level sound“?

Thanks for mentioning me: How could I not agree? I’ll likely give it a try, once it’s available for the masses. The mod matrix just seems too interesting.

3 Likes

lol you gotta look around a bit more… and he obviously didn’t mean it like it sounded, his intended meaning makes for a much more cringe-less experience

1 Like

Who is that?

One of my favourite Vsts and a fortune saver.

5 Likes

same here. i find it tedious to program, though, and usually gravitate toward presets when using it. a hardware controller would probably help, but since i don’t have a dedicated production computer and space, that option is less appealing. i’m going to spend some time patching repro-5 to see if it offsets some of the GAS for this take 5.