5 Likes

Think on, son.

Think on.

2 Likes

I’ll do, father.

I’ll do.

1 Like

@ Fin25
would love to hear a deep dub rendition using this awesome gear…man does produce quality tracks.

1 Like

If watching it makes anyone want to buy me a Techno System, please feel free to drop me a message.

4 Likes

my fave genre of dnb…ltj bookem and his pals hit that flourished mark perfectly…saw him about 3times in SF with Mc Conrad in the 90s.

1 Like

I thought it was your system…lol…I should pay close attention to the description.

Definitely not me.

2 Likes

It’s a little to soft.

2 Likes

I saw LTJ Bukem with MC Conrad 1x in Philadelphia in those golden days… I wish I could remember it :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I’m aware there’s an almost abusive amount of panning on the snare… DT OS 1.30gave us that 2nd LFO… A man has to experiment. :man_scientist:

3 Likes

:slight_smile: at least you had fun (not remembering …and you still around to “remember” it
I feel like Philly vibe fits his sound or vice versa…

took a Polaroid picture, like a geek, one of the time but didnt have light ( as you know taking pictures was frowned upon lol

1 Like

I picked up a pack of charcoals yesterday. This is the first one. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I have seen the system and the channel when mentioned here but never paid close attention…thanks tho…will have to check out the channel’s catalog(s).

1 Like

at my present age the softer the better…the days of my Alex Empire beat downs are over :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gotta go through my basement crap to see if I still have my collection of flyers for different clubs and events. Yes, there was a Jungle & House scene; New York, Philly, Baltimore… Plenty to keep us busy.

2 Likes

In Bay Area: SF, Oakland and San Jose had a busy dnb scene at the time…wish I had saved the posters and flyers along with the tapes ( which I THREW OUT!!! when I had to move…lack of foresight…smh)…good on you for saving yours.

Saw them in Vancouver in the late 90s. Was awesome.

2 Likes
1 Like

Get your flappy-sparkle-pants on and join me in throwing some shapes to a little Monkey Magic…I’ve just started chopping this up on the D’takt and am going to work it in with some of my own shit:

Monkey Magic

1 Like