Share something

man…those days…liquid DnB!

3 Likes

Hi,

I’ve released a new ambient electronic EP.

All tracks produced and performed on the Electribe 2. Please feel free to take a listen.

2 Likes

I is such a timeless sound

1 Like

without a doubt one of the most important albums in electronic music history.

:question: If you could only take one of the two discs with you on a desert island, which would it be: mixed, or unmixed :thinking:

The Western, on repeat, got me through some very long walks in my college (uni) days.

1 Like

this

my fave track on repeat 11:00

1 Like

k, that is an evil question. Links is one of my all time DnB tracks, but I like disc B better…so what do I do. I smuggle disc A in as well :slight_smile:
this is on B

but I might have to abandon that idea, cuz if i could only have one disc, it would HAVE to have A Way of Life on it. that one just never stops hittin’

1 Like

infinity + infinity is still one of my go-to relaxation albums.

while we’re on this drum and bass kick - is everybody familiar with neddrums123 ?
His drumming is almost unreal.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ned Haweeli (@neddrums123)

1 Like

some math…

1 Like

I’m sharing this for a dear friend who is launching his label and I’m just trying to spread the love…
https://mailchi.mp/rubadub/toht001-128463?e=fe2db071e6

1 Like

Yesterday, me and my daughter, picking our way through 10k of lakes and rivers in northern Poland. It’s been a delight to see the untold beauty of this country over the past few weeks.

Staycations ftw! (at least until we can get over to see family in the U.K. :slight_smile: )

20 Likes

to avoid dilemma I would carry pick of the day cds for my walkman ( discern-sony-yellow) in my bag with my books, journal/note pad and book and mags ) Good-looking had one of the best roster and talented producers…dub techno was up there in the 90s…

2 Likes

What about something a bit more sci fi?

1 Like

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about. When I was producing what really inspired me was the techy Virus/Ram/BC stuff…
Seeing Stakka&Skynet out play this fresh off the dubplate really did my head in and made me want to emulate that sound. Massive on a club system.

2 Likes

it’s pretty gnar gnar… was this on the metalheadz label?

Nope, IIRC it was on Disturbed, a very good label for this kind of dnb.
IMHO this kind of dnb from around 2005-2012 still remains the best ever made.

OH AUTECHRE… :frowning:
I mean I guess its cool. but I half wonder if sales of albums are down cuz its the same MAX patch all the time, and they’ve gone to putting music to commercials.

Really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing. Awesome work with one box.

5 Likes

They did a UK advert for LG’s U880 mobile phone using Reniform Puls back in 2005, and maybe something for the Orange phone network a few years before that. RP is my favorite track from Draft 7.30 and it kinda ruined it for me temporarily (so I try to forget it ever happened) :frowning:

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Really appreciate it!