Share your NOT electronic music

I put out an album last December. There are some electronic elements, but all the songs began on an old Harmony archtop. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Here’s a track I put together a couple months ago. I recorded some guitar and added some percussion, strings, and piano from the Ableton Live sample packs.

3 Likes

recorded in january 1997 if not mistaken. the very best of times. me on the drums

3 Likes

My old band, circa 1995-2000:

5 Likes
1 Like

When not noodling with my Elektron boxes I spend the time playing with various bands in the Berlin scene.

This summer I´m putting out a new record with The Third Sound on FuzzClub records.
Here´s the first single.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ykMn28WqAo

1 Like

Another one of our productions, released a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

Here’s ‘The General’ from my alt-rock band, We Used To See The Sky.

happy to see my EP breathe released with 3 of my most personal and vulnerable songs made in the last 10 years.
The song breathe and restore is a recording of a live session, and the AR was used to play the drum sound. so there is at least 1 little elektron on the EP :slight_smile:

Loose Fit by the Happy Mondays is a song that I played with my first band Any Colour U Like, back in my school days. Recorded an acoustic version at the weekend for fun.

1 Like

Here’s my accordion neofolk project and some accompanying videos

That’s the energy i like !

stoked you like! cheers

1 Like

it’s really good mate!

2 Likes

My band has our first record out on Friday via a local label - Last Night From Glasgow (cool membership-powered indie). What was a fairly post-rock focused project in prior releases and sort of evolved into a bit of a melting pot/patchwork.

All our socials, songs and album pre-saves/pre-orders via the linktree below :slight_smile:

Rip the Calendar | Tyler Martin and Geoff Traeger | Tyler Martin < Just released this today, free download! A grab bag of warped pop/rock styles. I made this by sending sketches of songs to my friend (we were working on some in-person stuff early last year but then… you know) and he added drums, textures and amazing production.

We went back and forth - add a synth - take away a guitar - have a friend re-do a bassline… Then I moved across the country and re-recorded the vocals in my new basement studio. Really pleased with the final results!

Most of the non-guitar or drum sounds are Yamaha Refaces - lots of the CP, some CS. Moog Matriarch makes an appearance here and there too.

Vocals and keys on this one:

(Managed to sneak some soft synths onto Track 6 :))

https://youtu.be/5N6uca6mnpk

Hi! For those of you who enjoy Death Metal, my band just released this album before splitting for good.

The reason I am posting this here is also because at 12:58 there is an interlude that I made entirely on the octatrack, and this was my first creation on the machine, 2 months after I bought it.

I hope you’ll enjoy it!

2 Likes

Sounds really fucking nice to an old death metal aficionado like me! Pretty much just like I want my death metal - feet deep (enough) in the dirt of old school 80s/90s death metal but with a decent amount of your own touch. Really like what I’m hearing melodically, both the lead guitars and the bass (of course riffs as well). I only had a cursory listen so far but sounds really good. Love the sound and Blood Harvest is a very good death metal label! Congrats on the release!

My indie esk band, kinda stone roses esk sounds with lots of guitar effects