Show us the view from your window

To revive this thread :slight_smile:

Sunset today through the window (forgot to turn off the lamp but it goes lol)

27 Likes

Bedroom window is overgrown now, this is the view from front door, the back of Hogwarts. It’s propa rough around here, the Pheasants are always hanging out around the pond giving everyone evil looks.

That’s the above building from the front.

11 Likes

Basement life represent.

35 Likes

The red thing is lovely.

10 Likes

Thanks, it holds laundry detergent and really ties the room together.

15 Likes

The view out of this room tells me I don’t want to see the view into this room.

3 Likes

Is that a glory hole for elephants?

4 Likes

Oh, I don’t even go outside. There’s pandemics and fires and stuff out there. I’m staying put mate.

No, it’s a VIEW.

8 Likes

I love how the glory hole is partly transparent, very kinky.

2 Likes

And is that a little red pot of Elephant arousal cream?

4 Likes

Really stormy today, thank god.
38 degrees yesterday. :sweat:

15 Likes

And now there’s a double rainbow.
I love the mountains in Japan. Especially when the clouds are low.

17 Likes

You live in a castle, @og_tea_boi??!

We need some ElektronautsCribs home videos!

2 Likes

I’m in! Love this thread! Still no view to speak of here, but the plants have grown!

20 Likes

Sadly not in a castle, though I’d be terrified of the Ghosts anyway. This building I live in was built in the 1700’s, so erm, older than some peoples countries? :slight_smile: It’s a bit creepy at night, you just get used to it.

The building in the photos was a Private School, it’s closed now. That’s the view from the front door though.

2 Likes

I bet you can tell what time of day it is by the color of the tube. 1 more red thing could help to balance the room.

2 Likes

Yep, my country most definitely is less mature than your building.

My building (house) is 14 years old for reference (really only 8 years if you count when it started to be used).

1 Like

A bit random & not related to this thread, but that reminded me of this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongō_Gumi

2 Likes

That’s insane to think a company has managed to survive so long. This house might have been here when Bach was alive. This house was here before Napeleon died at the very least, maybe before he was born. There’s a village not too far away that has houses from the 14th century afaik… straw thatches rooves and possibly Hobbits…

2 Likes

all I see is a way for insects and possibly mice to get in. you need some of this around that vent pipe.

3 Likes