Show us the view from your window

Insects make my synths sound crunchy

3 Likes

This is unreal to me right now. It’s more red in real life…

Friend turned into binary sunset haha:

Reminds me of Tatooine.

Denver, CO!

26 Likes

I need to move away from the mountains. I never get to see the sun set or rise here.

1 Like

Never really thought of that. It’s very calming that’s for sure.

1 Like

These guys… locals on the prowl.

12 Likes

Technically the view out of my kitchen whilst I decorate and refurb the house. Wiltshire, UK

11 Likes

Yo, take it easy with the tonemapping.

That’s where I am, in the North East, Cotswolds. Probably going to move to Bath around November,December though, depends on the Virus.

1 Like

Nice part of the UK I think, I’ve been here a couple of years and enjoying it. Good area for crop circles as well if you’re into that kinda thing :alien:

2 Likes

Cotswolds represent. Once upon a time anyway

I grew in Birmingham, then Bath/Bristol/Brighton, so yeah, it’s lovely, compared to most of those places.

People sing the National Anthem in the Local Pub, in a good way, people leave their front doors unlocked etc etc, it’s like living in some sort of alternative universe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like you’re working your way through an atlas :grinning:

1 Like

It has been commented on before, very odd.

Thought it was about to rain on 1 of the last days in Crete until probably October…

Of course it did not :smile_cat::man_shrugging:t2:.

I am not leaving without my OT again! Damn OP-Z, thought it would work out between us. It did not :wink:

9 Likes

Not much to look at outside aside from my scraggly weeds and unkempt lawn, and the occasional deer or rabbit, but I do like taking care of my plants inside.

21 Likes

Yo, take it easy with the commands.

It was getting dark, it’s a crappy phone shot, the window is covered in hand prints from kids. The point was to be able to see the layers of clouds and to kick start this thread again.

3 Likes

I grow some vegetables in the back of my home during the summer, that I can see from my studio window and glass door: tomatoes, cocumbers and stuff like that.
Ahead, like 2 km from my home, the hills of my old City, Arezzo, Tuscany

23 Likes

Some of you need to be more appreciative. My view is an old man in his underpants in the opposite apartment.

15 Likes

Sorry, I’ll get dressed.

12 Likes

Red Y-fronts? Beer belly?

2 Likes