Show us the view from your window

Sound beautiful!

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please, please wear gloves when using this crap. It works well, but it’s a damn mess, especially when you get it on your hands, and you will get it on your hands.

3 Likes

My pond in Blackheath, London:

Witnessed an intruiging crash the other morning:
They say it was a stolen car and that guy is an undercover cop. But, because it was directly outside my window and I was wide awake at 2AM when it happened, I know there was another car involved. I heard it speed away about 10 seconds before I heard the crash. Whatever.
Now I’m in Chateaux d’Oex:

16 Likes

some of these are gorgeous. no wonder you never finish any music :seedling:

7 Likes

Oooh, fancy pants. I drive pass that pond once a month or so, to visit a friend.

1 Like

sorry, it’s not actually my pond.

15 Likes

Haha. Yes I know that. Just said fancy pants living in such a lovely spot and area.

Nice little street. Reminds me of where I grew up (Southwestern CT, USA). I live on the other side of the USA now, so I get nostalgic for views like this one. Cheers.

2 Likes

In New York, and San Fran people pay big bucks for that type of view.

4 Likes

BIG bucks. Stupid big.

1 Like

Tonight’s action shots. Storm hovering just outside of town, teasing this parched desert. The storms are always playing with this valley’s emotions. Needless to say, these are straight, no filter.

17 Likes

“Huuuuge. Like the biggest bucks the world has ever seen.”
-Some jack-ass who happens to have a tower named after him.

3 Likes

The way the clouds hug the horizon reminds me of a few weeks ago!

(this was after a storm)

10 Likes

real estate prices are such a huge fucking problem in so many ways. in some “highly developed” countries multinationals own the vast majority of the land, ie widespread siphoning of cash from renters. or people literally mortgage their lives away. it’s akin to indentured servitude. something’s gotta give.

6 Likes

I really love Crete! Are you in the Messara? It looks like…

I can never get over how expansive the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is. Everytime I transfer at that airport I end killing time waiting for my next flight by just sitting on the monorail starring out at the several areas that have high rises poking up in the horizon.

2 Likes

I am in London. This is a baller view.

1 Like

Thankfully I moved back to Denver, but I will miss those epic clouds and rich sunsets. Otherwise nothing else will be missed honestly :rofl:

1 Like