Show us the view from your window

This is my new go-to excuse.

1 Like

Love the mix of colours in these.

1 Like

We are south Chania district, Samaria is our backyard :ok_hand:t2:

Wow! I live in a truly wonderful place (Tuscany is) but Greece has always been my second choice. I would love to be there when I’m older. I miss the sea in Arezzo

1 Like

I’ve hiked those gorges twice…

Better late than never but @Leo-iSL are you in E17? I know your 1st pic could be anywhere in the UK or London but it looks very familiar.

1 Like

Good eye. I’m in E11.

Man, I was really hoping for rain last night (in Az as well) but all those clouds brought was a hot breeze that felt like I was in an oven. Still a great view!

1 Like

Tom Waits describles them as being the color of Pepto-Bismol.

3 Likes

Denver huh, that explains the mountains in the background. Denver is cool, almost moved there. Denver’s downtown is probably one of the cleanest downtowns I’d ever been to.

1 Like

Damn, I know my East London skylines! Cheers

1 Like

16 Likes

The pink got lost in the photo :frowning:
It was really 80s album cover pink.

15 Likes

Car window :wink:
Had my afternoon dip for the day

8 Likes

Ahh I miss Colorado :confused:
Lived there many years on and off like 4-5 separate times. It’ll always be one of my favorite places ever.

Still own a few acres of land outside of Idaho Springs. Nothing on it except a tiny gold mine from the 1950’s. Its up a gorge, hard to get to it, and has almost no flat space. I always dream of building something there some day. Some dude let me make payments over a few years to buy it.

6 Likes

Nuremberg / Germany
That’s the TV tower straight from the studio.
Someone from the city here on the forum, too?

8 Likes

Nice to see my hometown… was born and used to live there until I moved to Zurich, Switzerland

1 Like

That’s a really interesting story haha. I hope you figure something out with that plot of land!

2 Likes

27 Likes

Zooming for clues :thinking: