Show us the view from your window

Nice! :+1:

1 Like

I’d never heard of Rostock until last year, my neice did a year out there working at a school as part of her university degree studying German. I was due to visit her in April but it all got cancelled due to Covid, she loved it there but had to fly back to the Uk :+1:

2 Likes

First time I played with the lights off. Forgot to turn on a light I guess…

14 Likes

On a sunny day you can see the mountains.
Today however, despite being a beautiful day, we are being blanketed with smoke from Washington. I was riding and my throat started to burn. Had to bail. :frowning:

Fucking fires everywhere. :confused:
And what the fuck is Trump doing. He hasn’t even mentioned the fires.

14 Likes

We had a terrible summer with fire and smoke at beginning of this year in Sydney.
grey smoke sky everyday…

1 Like

We just seem to keep running into it. We were in SoCal three years ago when it was BAD. Then move to Seattle for the huge fires up there. Got a half year reprieve here in Vancouver…to have smoke roll in again.

The earth needs fewer people. We are trashing it.

4 Likes

It was 96F and ash was falling from the sky yesterday.

Now it’s snowing and about to stick (2C currently)

Fire Smoke:

Snow:

9 Likes

The smoke clearing a bit can nearly see the mountains again

8 Likes

Fantastic night on the deck, had to grab a pic.

20 Likes

That’s a neat view!

2 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Is this Denver? I heard there was gonna be a 60deg drop with snow. Crazy!

1 Like

Yep!

We could barely see 1/4 mile here in Phoenix yesterday. All of the smoke from Southern California drifted here on and off over the last few weeks.

My wife and sons have had sore throats from all the smoke. Yesterday you could look directly at the sun during the day because the smoke was so thick :confused:

Looks a lot clearer today fortunately.

3 Likes

No going to six flags for you today :frowning: :joy:

And yes, that’s thick. You should be seeing mountains from there.

1 Like

Crazy! :grimacing:

1 Like

Fuuuu. :grimacing:

Cali needs some rain. That prob won’t be till mid Nov :frowning:

3 Likes

Rain’s a mixed blessing.

Heavy rains after large areas have burned down could lead to flooding and landslides.

1 Like

Not really “my window”, but this is my view until Sunday. Makes for a good change of scenery, especially since it’s my first gig since March.

6 Likes

Awe man it’s way worse today. PM2.5 is 170
unhealthy

The sky will probably turn orange during sunset. I’ll add that if it does. :confused:

Well it’s later…didn’t really go all orange…

11 Likes