Show us the view from your window

In Sacramento, and have barely even seen the sun all week. Ash was falling again on Tuesday. AQI has even gone as high as ~600 recently. F-ing horrible and I’m most definitely having breathing issues. Add to that my parents who live in a Nor Cal forest are currently on evacuation alert, and altogether it has not been a great week. Just like Cali’s governor, I have no patience for climate change deniers. Coverage and concern would be different if this were on D.C.’s doorstep, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

The view from my backyard today. We are at PM2.5 244 today, which is listed as very unhealthy :grimacing:

It would have been a warm sunny clear day today, that is all smoke.

2 Likes

Thinking of all of you out west right now, I hope everyone stays safe. Here in Northern New Hampshire, we’ve gone from a high of 85 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday to 39 degrees right now. Skies are clear.

The view from the office yesterday…

11 Likes

Two days ago in Portland. The sky is a sick yellow grey and the sun an angry blood red disc, it’s the red dot over the wood shed. Spent all day yesterday inside except for a quick trip out. Too much exposure to outside air results in headaches, sore throat, burning eyes, nausea.

12 Likes

5 Likes

whew all that wiring makes me nervous lol

Wow :grimacing:

I’m on holiday for the next week in North Yorkshire, the view out of the back of the cottage is pretty nice:

20 Likes

I don’t like the sky. but that wood shed… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Portland and San Francisco have the worst air quality in the world right now.

Actually Vancouver is worse than SF.
SF = 179 PM2.5
Van = 190 PM2.5

But Oregon is jacked with places showing 750 PM2.5

It out of control.

Canada needs to sue trump for negligence.

Updating. Oregon is better but still black. As of today they are around 570 PM2.5

Vancouver

Eugene area

SF

1 Like

I suppose I was quoting an article from a few days ago…

Russian countryside

30 Likes

Noon on Thursday I think. SF. It’s clearer now, but who knows. It’s friggin messed up.

8 Likes

Suburban New Jersey.

14 Likes

It actually gotten worse here since I Posted last. It’s brutal. And we don’t have any fires this year. Fuuuuu

1 Like

It’s really terrible. If we had more old growth i could see an end in sight, but the way “they” harvest…and have harvested the west coast for years, the forest is just doing it’s job.

Well as trump said, Had someone been in charge of raking the forests, this never would happen. :man_facepalming:t6:

1 Like

Holy shit…

Fuck…

I’m sorry but, fuck trump
Canada needs to sue him for negligence. He hasn’t even mentioned the fires till today.

5 Likes