Show us the view from your window

Monavale, Sydney northern beaches.

1 Like

Copper Mountain! My buddy used to run it. Got free tix, free stay, awesome snow(at the time) Fun hill! CO!

1 Like

Hello from Chicago. This is from this past Spring. I will be moving to a new apartment soon, so I thought I should post this view before I get a new one.

17 Likes

You win

2 Likes

Spend a week on the north sea island Juist. No cars allowed, 5 minutes to the beach, endless walks, more fresh air than you’d ever get in the city.
My girlfriend and I needed a break from all the noise and the loudest thing around were seagulls and horse hooves. Lovely island to relax, eat tons of fish and cut off any distractions.
The picture shows the view from the apartment we rented with direct view to the harbour and the sea.

23 Likes

The view outside is not much better… it’s a bug screen.

7 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

@Andreas_R - that photo really tugs on my heartstrings. I’d love to travel to a place like that. Some place to enjoy simplicity and take in the beauty around you. That seems so far in the future, at this point in life. One day.

@maymind_trax - This photo is also hitting a nostalgia button. Reminds me of where I grew up (Connecticut). Cheers.

2 Likes

Autumn in Montreal is short but so pretty

18 Likes

A long weekend during a work trip to Ottawa allowed me a sneaky dash on the train to your fine city, @UndercoverBrother.

The autumn colours dazzled and I still remember every detail of the phenomenal meal I ate at the raucous Au Pied de Cochon, even through it was 16 years ago.

2 Likes

Whoa that looks like my old street!
I was on Rue Chapleau.

I’ve seen the same picture recently, is that the view from your window? :blush:

15 Likes

Where are you from? Might me a little simplified from my point of view, but I’d guess if you leave a bigger city behind there will be beautiful landscapes as well. We made it a decision to drive to the sea, but we often go for hikes in the near woods. That’s at least a little but healthy dose of being-in-the-nature. Fresh air, only the wind brushing the treetops.
Hopefully you get the chance to do what’s on your mind, it seems you’re really making a dream come true with it. What’s the place you’d like to travel sometime?

2 Likes

here is the view from my window on most days

16 Likes

First snow of the year…

Adding following morning:

16 Likes

That is an epic water tower.

12 Likes