Show us the view from your window

Great thread and lots of stunning views. I had to wait for autumn for my outlook being more colourful…

Somewhere in Berne (Switzerland)

17 Likes

The colours are in full effect

16 Likes

this guy breaks his fast in style.

I’m from Los Angeles originally (In Austin now) and it just hurts to see my birth state getting burned alive year after year. :confused: I remember the fires growing up but these days it seems like it gets worse and worse each year.

Actually, what happened this year was this freak lighting storm all over the state. Really early in the fire season. It was really romantic to have lightning and thunder, but that started so many fires. My roommate has been in SF since the mid 60’s, and said it is very rare. I think this was a fluke of a year. 2020 will go down as one hell of a shitshow

1 Like

Definitely the biggest shit show in my almost 40 years on this rock. Lets just hope 2021 and 2022 aren’t competing for the ‘shitshow of the century’ award. 2020 will be hard to beat.

1 Like

Our kitchen window view and a new friend we call gilly. We think she has a home as we only see her a few times a week. Either way, she wants in badly.

14 Likes

Forêt des Ardennes, Belgium

18 Likes

31 Likes

Gothenburg

20 Likes

Queenz, Verona, Italy

23 Likes

New window. New view.

17 Likes

Grenoble, France

22 Likes

First snow of this year. :cloud_with_snow:
Let’s enjoy while there are some left :cloud_with_snow:

12 Likes

Sunrise during coffee time.

18 Likes

Winter covers on my Palm trees look like the fucking KKK having a rally in my back garden.

9 Likes

Wow. That’s a bit creepy.

2 Likes

snow time lapse from the studio.

4 Likes

First snow of the season. Before it snowed this morning we got so much rain that I spent 4 hours digging trenches through my property to drain the water that was almost knee deep in areas. First day of winter indeed. Happy solstice.

10 Likes

I don’t have any kind of view now but here was my view from a previous window:

25 Likes