Snacks

Or Buckie once the sun is over the yardarm.

2 Likes

Oh Buckie, how I love thee.

I recently discovered fudge covered Oreos. Get them cold in the fridge and boooooy.

But sometimes Iā€™ll have a coffee or tea nearby while working on music. Never snacking at the same time.

1 Like

Fudge Oreos and Reeses omgā€¦
There is an ā€œAmerican Storeā€ in my hood
( it is an USA store ) that sell these in every variety. But you pay stupid prices. Like 7ā‚¬ for these reeses pretzel mixā€¦and 5-6ā‚¬ for Pop tarts lol.

Snacks from other countrys seem very expensive. Many customers from work are from China ( I used to work in fair/Business Events a lot) , if there was an exhibition going, there always was a sale for Milka chocolate at local supermarkets.
Milka is considered quite cheapchocolate to me. It is tasty, but nothing specials.
Saw some of my customers with Ikea bags
Filled with Milka.

1 Like

Snacksā€¦ Itā€™s not even real food. Only with a drink, eventually.

2 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

Unless your meal is snacks. :thinking:

1 Like

Youā€™re going to be a lot of fun in a thread about snacks.

4 Likes

Donā€™t get me started.
I also deeply hate crumbs in my studio, so you wouldnā€™t even get to enjoy your snacks here!
:tongue:

3 Likes

Ambassador, youā€™re really spoiling us with these dark chocolate tunnocks

Iā€™ve never seen those round these parts

1 Like

Coffee & cigs all the way, otherwise idk how could I reach a sincere goth vibe.

7 Likes

Chips do not come close to any of my equipment. Greasy fingers on my synths or computers is a big no-no for me!

2 Likes

Pretty much just drinks for me. Water (always water), coffee, sometimes tea, sometimes something fizzy. Eating is too much hassle when working on music, canā€™t be bothered.

2 Likes

No snacks in my studio! Drinks only if they are on a separate table from my gear.

No food and drink these the gears.

Canā€™t properly enjoy a movie or baseball game without snacks though.

12 Likes

Canā€™t pretend Iā€™m not disappointed with the amount of brazen snack avoidance going on here.

7 Likes

Fin is Fat. Quite a paradox :dizzy_face:ā€:dizzy:

2 Likes

I said pretty as well.

Iā€™m very pretty.

5 Likes

I was recently gifted a bottle after not tasting it in 30 years. Man it is rougher than I remembered and I nearly gagged :slight_smile: I had fond memories of warming up our tonic wine before walking to the clubs on cold nights ā€¦ but nah, I like to think I have a more refined palate now :joy:

1 Like