Something new

def not your fam. so people can wet their panties but we cant express our frustration ooooookay

217 wow that number is so large

I only see a dowsing rod on your picture :joy_cat:

1 Like

If it’s an OT2 or a full fledged Elektron guitar effects, I’m gonna have to sell my left ***!

I’d love an OT2, but there’s zero sign of a crossfader in that picture and surely that’s one of the key features of the OT1 that would come across to a reimagined version of that box.

Not excited about anything with the word Overbridge attached to it. Unless its a Overbridge host mixer sequencer so I can completely remove myself from the laptop.

1 Like

I doubt it’s OT2. Something guitar related methinks. An fx box or a looper is a strong bet. Remember the teaser video?

What if there were clues in that one regarding more than one product? Like the beatboxer, what’d he need a heat for??

Getting interesting… Revive Agent Cooper

2 Likes

what are you frustrated about exactly? elektron making you wait 3 days for info/hardware demo of the actual unit? This is far less “hyped” than any of the MPC, pioneer, behringer etc products. 3 days!! and you are on elektronauts, everyone is fam here :innocent:

2 Likes

I know, I already said a few posts above probably not OT2, was stated not to long ago by Elektron that ones not on the horizon, but if it was I’d have to sell my something…

Mikey likes it…

I agree the FX box thing is not yet done - also the guitar player interviews give some hints that show the direction.

1 Like

oh man I rEeeally hope it’s an OT2. and I even more really hope it’s NOT a fuken guitar pedal board.
enough with the fx boxes, Giz the good stuff :slight_smile:
I gots mi fingers crossed here.
woop

2 Likes

I agree. I actually enjoy this blurry guessing game. I really hope it’s not a guitar related product, since I don’t do guitar stuff, but if it is, I’m sure ass hell looking forward to see Elektrons take on it.

I’m hoping for a mixer or the big Digi parallel multi effect.

We don’t know the crossfader could be out of the frame hahaha

But that would be a gigantic device :joy:

3 Likes

remember… what are we missing???

I the liberty of updating your design.

14 Likes

The Looper thing undoubtably… there’s the Fire for the Heat. there’s square things very fast so it could be Pad + Looper with Inputs a Mic and we can beatbox, and mangle a guitar… if we can have also a car as a bonus coming with the machine it should be a very fair offer

Its sounds like subtle distortion and evalope effects on the beatboxing. Same for the Violin. I don’t think they where hinting at anything other than the heat on that vid.

Analog Violin (with a big green button)

Maybe a real compressor, although they made a big deal out of using the HEAT envelope follower as a pseudo comp.

Maybe you’re right… I could be overthinking this. But I can’t get over the thought that not everything in that vid points to the heat.

1 Like