Something new

OB has always worked for me, even in beta. so that’s nothing “new”

A guitar pedal will be a miss for me; anything else: super excited!

1 Like

You don’t have to HAVE everything you think you WANT or want everything you SEE tho… :slight_smile:

That’s what I teach my 5 year old girl (it doesn’t really work at the minute but the influence will remain, and when she’s an adult she shouldn’t be such easy pray for psychological marketing like this)

x

3 Likes

If it doesnt make music for me on its own then im not interested

3 Likes

A bass amplifier!

Well just to say something else about that blurry pic; there’s a kinda red “button” so maybe a rec button?

OT2. So i will finally get a chance to buy myself OT original to play with !:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

vst version of all their boxes: Elektron Komplete

1 Like

I don’t know but let’s try to get to 1000 posts of speculation before Thursday 'ey? :wink:

1 Like

a cake? New division…

7 Likes

Octa II with drum pads i think

2 Likes

I hope it’s a new camera that isn’t so blurry…

3 Likes

I still hope it will be a mixer…

it is a mixer!

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

There’s a lot of Octatrack put in FS recently… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The more i watch the picture the less idea of what it should be i have :joy:

Yea lots of OT on eBay in sell haha

1 Like

SID chips have analog filters…

2 Likes

I didn’t even bother to analyze the damn picture till I read all the comments about the picture. I thought it was some glitchy aesthetic lol

Well, not everyone likes a rats nest of cables and a wast of time and money buying a bunch of silly little modules! eurorack is for the birds imo, I on the other hand much rather play my guitar, and analog drive is super temping!
So sorry, but to say that everyone wants eurorack and your assessment is what’s out to lunch!

1 Like