Something new

I bet a digital synthesizer, like a monomachine v2!
FM, Combs, Spectral, … :slight_smile:

1 Like

the teaser sounds are easily made with a rytm! btw. you can create a lot of grans with the sample machines.
it’s most likely a smaller device that’s combining MD and MM parts or builds up on that structure.

Op-1 / Op-Z competitor

the squares are some new trig buttons with led’s underneath, makes sense if you look at that blurry pic. green and red or nothing.
1 digital machine.

1 Like

It’s something “NEW”

2 Likes

it’s something brew

1 Like

brew install new

9 Likes

HL3 Confirmed!

9 Likes

My guess is that the product in the video is a pedal(if you compare it with the form of the drive)

And the blurry pic is something else.

Haha.
brew install something new
Interesting feature, exciting times!

1 Like

something in the digital department would be cool…

something like this :

Personally I wish for a performance mixer with OB host kind of device with effects and stuff a la Roland MX-1. Would be great if elektron could pull that off!

The device could be USB3 enabled and then stream all the OB channels + analog inputs to my daw with super low latency. Pretty please!

1 Like

I have a feeling that this new item is what the video from before, the one leading up to the heat release, was supposed to promote before production setbacks. Would line up with a looper+effects box.

Again… it is “OrcaTracks”! not Octatrack

1 Like

Are we there yet?

1 Like

Which day are we ? If I remember correctly, Friday is the day, isn’t it ?

Tomorrow is NAMM isnt it? Announcement should be imminent.

i dont know, they said 19th and its 18th now.

1 Like

https://www.namm.org/ counter says 1 day and 4 hours.

1 Like

I was joking, hoping @Ryan would actually answer… :cb:

2 Likes

Did anyone see the Box-size “outline-image” flying on the elektron homepage? from that size its seems to be somehow like the heat format… :-))… though the blurred picture looks more like a new mayor box… i love elektrons… so i love announcements… and this time without endless waiting :-))

1 Like

Box size? where. I wonder if those flashing grains form some kind of image if you add them up :smiley: just far fetched speculation hah

1 Like