Something new

Thiat happened at a bunch of stores for the machinedrum and mono though. i had a MD on pre-order that just got delayed over and over because of poor communication essentially not telling anyone there were no more coming.

Indeed.
OT has been out of stock on elektron.se for quite some time now… Just saying…

I can totally see the old trinity replaced by a newcomer.

2 Likes

With Green and Shape i hope it’s not Mint candy or something for the throat :joy:

Eurorack format Elektron sequencer…

Please standalone box instead of eurorack! Elektron is the MAIN REASON why I feel I’ve been able to avoid the black hole of eurocrack!

3 Likes

that’s called the audio damage sequencer 1 :o)

and i can’t see elektron stepping into euro land. why wouldn’t you just use the A4 or an OT and a midi to cv module?

2 Likes

I’m 65% sure it’s a Digital Octarytm…

I supports my argument

Translate : Kiss Cool, It’s fresh but it does not matter (but it’s welcome for someone)

8 Likes

It’s an Overbridge controlled Plumbus. You can clearly see the schleem reflecting in the video.

3 Likes

they’re ripping blacet off. it’s a hex zone v2.

The problem with that is that everybody already has a Plumbus, but they might be onto something with adding Overbridge. I could use a second Plumbus with OB, but it depends on how big the Grodus is.

2 Likes

Based on the video I think it’s a fancy, well-designed reverb/delay…
those rounded cubes (which are all slightly different) look like Room Models

2 Likes

Unlikely but - those boxes could also represent clips, as in a tracker sequencer.

I wouldn’t put it past elektron product design, recognising that the elektron sequencer is established as THE core signature feature of all products released so far, decide to take the risk to abandon it and release a hardware tracker and break some new ground …

TOMORROW we will know…

1 Like

Tomorrow it will be a frosted box with a chain around it

10 Likes

Nooooooooo!!

1 Like

Yes, Yes, YEEES!

1 Like

Winter is coming :grin:

1 Like

Nothing happens until the BATT man meets Cenk!

3 Likes

we are expecting another tease today, yes? The previously accidentally posted longer instagram video?

5 Likes