Something new

Yea no tease yet…

Even though I bought an OT six months ago I hope it’s a revision (or better yet but improbable an OS update). Not having Overbridge is really out of line with Elektron’s current focus as a company.

My guess is a sequencer with extensive outputs, including CV :o

I hope it’s something that you can play games on, so that you can constantly be playing your Elektron even if you’re not making music on it

2 Likes

I also hope it’s edible. Not like I WOULD, but it would be nice to have that option

6 Likes

Haha that would be hilarious. Frosted box with a sign - “Find out more at NAMM 2018”

4 Likes

I am addicted to this thread!

4 Likes

Polymachine? With 4 (or 8 - as OT) polyphonic tracks, digital synthesis of different type and sequencer with A4 capabilities? At least some of the components :3lektron: could re-use to build this type of machine.
The final countdown continues…:loopy:

I would love a big poly from Elektron - to me it’s the one thing they haven’t addressed…

First post on the forum, hey everybody. I must say this has been the funniest read in a long time. I hate teasers but you guys made it awesome. After considering selling my octatrack and grabbing a new MPC, now this. 2017 is the shit! But I found this image last night when I turned into inspector gadget looking for electron clues in the octatrack menu and google. I think I found it on this forum but I forget, in any case, its here and is an awesome 3d mockup. My money is already in their bank account.

BTW, the Slimer at NAMM image was the best.

3 Likes

Why did you do this to us? We are suffering now.

1 Like

Any nauts at Namm tomoro?

1 Like

I wish I could teleport myself.

Every week ends I wish that haha

1 Like

That we wait too, but we’ll have to wait until Summer …

1 Like

have a friend there but ouch plane is not cheap to U.S.A :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New video up on FB :grinning:

2 Likes

it’s smell the REVERB… highly …

bolts floating in the video now… hmmm

Elektron: We know you are reading this! It’s not fun anymore! Pretty please with sugar on top. Please let us know! Snälla!

Perhaps. Still think I’d be disappointed if that was all that it is though. Maybe I’m just being overly hopeful but with the kicks and added bits (which sound super cool by the way) I’m thinking it’s more than “just” an FX box in the sort of AH form. Not long to wait this time though.

Maybe it’s a box that works like a granuliser - it “freezes” a portion of an incoming signal and lets you go wild on it in Elektron fashion.

1 Like