Stand-alone nanoloop hardware!

By the way, just noticed you are 0F.digital… I’ve enjoyed your bandcamp & youtube creations!

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::metal: yeah I really should just stick to one name but it’s hard when I naturally love to compartmentalise stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Any chance of a youtube tutorial on how to get going please ? Every time I sit down with it I get as far as it going bleep bleep bleep bleep and then have to stop and do something else.

I just need some sort of accelerator to get going :slight_smile:

I was completely new to this sequencer when mine arrived.
Baffling to start with but

• Fiddling about using the left side buttons except the top one (Y) once in a sequence.

• Combinations (press at the same time) of the cursors and (A) and (B) change values depending on which page you’re on.

• This got me a feel for what was going on within about 30-60mins and the manual started to make more sense…I think I need to print it out though.

Don’t have skills, time or talent for a YT vid at the moment, but that’s how I got my foot in the door without any prior exposure to nanoloop…and I’m very excited…hope it helps.

2 Likes

It does. Thank you

I guess I just need to find some dedicated time to work through it all.

1 Like

That looks way nicer, kudos!

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been meaning to make one! It may be more of a meandering stream though, as I’m terrible at coming up with a concise tutorial. I’ll talk my way through it though, I’m sure.

thx m8! It was kinda fun to design, gotta say :cake:

2 Likes

I just updated and wondered if anyone else has what seems like a bug in 0.2. If the noise channel phaser (pitch parameter, adjusted with A+<>) is set to anything other than the minimum (left most, single LED) value, a glitchy crackling is introduced. You can really hear it if you have the frequency all the way left with a long decay.

I don’t think this is intentional, and another odd behavior is when adjusting the phaser from the parameter menu the LEDs stop illuminating half way at 8 but the setting continues to change if you keep going past this, just with no LEDs.

I flashed back and forth from 0.1 to test and make sure I wasn’t crazy, so I figured I’d check to see if others have this or not.

I’ve barely touched the noise channel tbh!

Good find, maybe send Oliver an email to let him know about it.

Anyone in the US: about how long was your total ship time?

2 weeks

Mine was 6 weeks. I’m on the Westcoast.

1 Like

1 month on boat and 1 more week in the us. initially shipped end of september

Thanks all, mine shipped about 4 weeks ago, still waiting. I’m in Ohio.

Anybody else gotten the ‘fadeout’ behaviour yet?
I’m playing and audio starts to slowly fade out, not all the way to silent, it’s actually a pretty pleasant effect.

Wonder if this means my batteries are low?

Just over 2 months.

1 Like

Likely 6-8 weeks to WA, holiday scramble may delay further I imagine ;(

New update on Kickstarter, analog version info etc.

4 Likes

" Analog

The analog version is still under development and as said before, I can’t provide a timeline for this. All I can say is that first tests are very promising and that it will be a fantastic device. It will sound more rough and lack some of the digital functions (stereo, MIDI probably) but also offer some new features and a more compact, solid design."

Sounds like I am gonna be glad I went for the analog version. The more compact / solid design certainly sounds like it could be great.

3 Likes

Is there any way to get on the list for an analog? Or is it far enough out that it’s still backers only?

I have the digital and love it. Looking forward to seeing more.