SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Got diva, repro, all sample from mars, melodyne editor, scaler…I’m with you on this one ! :rofl:
Was waiting for sample robot but it never came…Will wait ! :innocent:

4 Likes

All top notch plugins! I have all of them except Scaler, the u-he synths are fantastic, and Melodyne 5 is the bomb as well. Congrats & enjoy!

What are you using Melodyne for?

My terrible vocals :joy::joy::joy:

Also messing with guitar parts & changing harmonics in commercial samples / editing them to my liking, fixing timing in recordings (piano / guitar).

Melodyne is really great for all sorts of pitch & time related stuff and if you have a DAW with ARA integration (Studio One, Logic etc), it blends right in with the DAW‘s capabilities.

That said, you just got Diva man, enjoy that and don‘t let plugin horders like myself get you off the path of truth, where music ACTUALLY happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, for those who can never have enough reverbs:
Exponential Audio R4 on sale for $9.99 - it‘s a nice reverb and no brainer at that price.

Also on sale, Exponential Audio Nimbus for $9.99. Where R4 is nice for lusher reverb tails, this one is good for more realistic spaces:

Here‘s UVI Mello (Mellotron) for $19. It‘s not as flexible & comprehensive as G-Force M-Tron Pro and if you already own Arturia‘s Mellotron rendition, there‘s little point in owning this one too. But for those who don‘t have either and want a good Mellotron plugin for a crazy low price, this is the one:

Lastly, I find this one worth mentioning because it is a class plugin (for those who need its functionality) and I rarely see it on sale:

1 Like

wrong. I got Diva, Pigments AND Chromaphone 3 this BF weekend🙃 It’s too late, d’oh!

2 Likes

haha, we can jam out with any of those…I own them ALL :joy::sweat_smile::cry:

1 Like

We should all come back in 3-4 weeks time and collectively review what was and what wasn’t worth buying this BF (based on usage/workflow implementation)…

14 Likes

So this Black Friday I picked up a Behringer Neutron for a killer price. That’s been my only musical addition, though I got some really tasty hair products from slickboys.com and a fab vulva-sleeved jacket from Berlin designer brand Namilia for the missus (pic for those interested), all at terrific bargain prices. Have had a good one!!!

1 Like

How would you say R4 and Nimbus compare to R2 and PhoenixVerb?

Any thoughts on/comparisons to SSL Flexverb?

More expensive, but I just picked up Eventide SP2016 ($80) and Blackhole ($70). As far as reverbs go, I haven’t compared them to everything, but they’re a nice addition to my mostly Valhalla arsenal.

1 Like

Same. Seems to be a theme around here.

1 Like

I think free Valhalla reverb had some new algorithms added.

6 Likes

Itb 4life!

2 Likes

Those are both great reverbs. Also, Eventide’s T-Verb is worth checking out.

10 new drum packs from Wave Alchemy on sale.

1 Like

Just bought SplitEQ from Eventide, on their american website, that’s 92 euros for me in Germany. I saw that they offer the Elevate bundle for 99$, which is 92 euros as well and it is a steal, I find, if only for the Elevate plugin which to me is the tool of choice for mastering limiting. It’s amazing!

2 Likes

worth mentioing for anyone using MacOS Monterey that the EA plug ins… nimbus, excalibur etc do not work on monterey at all and will crash any host. they do not plan to update them at this time… they said maybe they’ll be rosetta compatible on monterey by end of 2022

2 Likes

So I don’t really need another delay, filter and saturation plugin. But after demoing those Fabfilters I was lost. If it were only those cool user interfaces… But they are so capable and good sounding! Anyway, Timeless, Volcano and Saturn are mine.
If anyone is interested in more than one FF plugin - you can buy one at first to become their customer and after that the rest: black friday discount adds to the customer cumulative promotion. (The Volcano was less than a half for me…)

2 Likes

I’m a sucker at mastering I guess :sweat_smile: Found the plugin pretty ineffective. But I have to use my Gullfoss “investment” anyways rather than buying more and more.

2 Likes