SW DEALS : Software on Sale

still no inatall button here… this sucks more than anything has ever sucked before

edit: ah… I can download on the website … it’s just a bit hidden

2 Likes

got it. thank you!

I understands that Cymatics gets a lot of hate, but considering all the interest in MELLO-FI, I figure it’s worth mentioning that they are giving away their vintage plugin “Origin”,
(I don’t know if they ever charged for this one).

Right now, I’m amusing myself a/b testing these two plugins on some piano licks.

2 Likes

where and why?

Pigments is a total steal at any price under £100/€100 IMO… it’s fantastic.

3 Likes

Sonnox Oxford EQ on flash sale for $68.00 at AudioDeluxe. Cheapest I’ve ever seen it anywhere.

2 Likes

I also got that offer, guess I will get Pigments for that steal deal.

Was gonna wait to see if they even go lower later this year :joy:

Love how PA went from one sale right into another.

I used a survey voucher to get the bx console SSL 9000 J, after shooting it out versus a demo of the 40000 G series (and my own licenses of the Lindell 50, Focusrite SC, Neve VX).
To my surprise it did bring something else to the table. Great low end extension, exactly as Michael Bauer describes. Compressor a bit more aggressive than the G series channel comp. EQ is more hi fi than the G, and you get the E curves as well.

Looking forward to using it on future projects. I can see it being ideal for dance music.

2 Likes

AAS Multiphonics modular on sale at 50% off, I got it from JRRshop with a code of “GROUP” or “FORUM” (one gives a better discount but I can’t remember which) and it was down to something like $42.

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/multiphonics-cv-1/
https://www.jrrshop.com/applied-acoustics-systems-multiphonics-cv-1

I know the software modular market is a bit saturated but this has some really interesting tricks up it’s sleeve. Because it has the AAS “Objeq Filter” module built in, which comes from their much-more-expensive Chromaphone synth, you can very easily make all kinds of great physical modelling sounds like strings, bells, drums, bowed instruments, and stuff that doesn’t exist in the real world!

There are better options in terms of modulars that have analog-style oscillators and filters etc but this one really stands out for the physical modelling stuff. It’s very easy to make these acoustic sounding patches and at the sale price it’s an absolute steal.

EDIT - Chromaphone 3 is also excellent (and on sale) but I found that it’s a more complex and therefore difficult-to-program synth, whereas Multiphonics has just enough to make those unusual “acoustic” sounds without all the extra complexity.

2 Likes

Plugin Alliance has basically been running a sale since… Halloween. I can’t imagine anyone ever pays full price for anything they sell.

2 Likes

what year?

5 Likes

Plugin Alliance is back at it again with the $20 vouchers. image Code: MEGA-SALE-20OFF

It is, I use the E on every track I mix and I get more compliments on my mixes now. I love how you can drive the console and also get that hiss in there if you want it,

Oh damn, I just noticed I can get the J for 49 USD now, thanks to your post. Thats an instabuy.

BX makes the best SSL emulations. I have 2 friends who worked for years on the real deal SSL G and they both switched to these BX plugins. Thats how I found out about them.

1 Like

Fuse Audio Labs has an End of Year sale on, 50% off everything with voucher code “XMAS21” - Reimund’s plugins are among some of the best in the business, I’d say - in particular the preamps and compressors are really good.

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/#/pages/plugins

Another 20$ voucher reset for plug-in alliance without minimum….

Which plug-in would you choose under 20? Already grabbed bx_boom for free yesterday.

Lindell 7X-500 and PEX-500 would be a good combination. Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro or Fault are also great choices.

2 Likes

These fuckers are taking all my money with their coupon shenanigans and worse, they have me feel like I’M the one that’s getting the deal lol.

1 Like

Just use the 20 bucks without minimum :wink:

1 Like

I just tried the MEGA-SALE-20OFF coupon and it told me that I have already used that one…thank God, lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got this mail 10 hours ago. So in 14 hours we should be able to use it again.

1 Like

:yum::relaxed::pray:t3:

5 Likes