SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Townhouse is amazing. I use it on every mix now. The SSL J and E Consoles are both fantastic as well.

1 Like

I picked up Townhouse earlier, along with SSL J and G, and the Neve N Console one too… I should be set for a while with these.

I’ve not had a chance to go too deep so far, but I really like the SSL J channel. I used to work a lot on a 4000 G Series and it’s definitely got that SSL character to it, so I’d be surprised if the brainworx version of the G doesn’t hit the mark.

1 Like

I’m going for NGNY so here is my $75 voucher for Plugin Alliance.

2022-01-758WX8LT

10 Likes

grabbed hg 2 ms with it, thanks!

1 Like

Awesome! That’s a great plugin. Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Good idea!!

Here is my $75 off code for Plugin Alliance. I really don’t need it right now.

2022-01-75GLCXXG

Cheers yall!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, also purchased HG 2 MS! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those who want HG 2 MS but were too slow to capitalise on one of the $75 vouchers (me included :)), the HG2MS is also a Reimund Dratwa plugin…so any saturation plugin from Fuse Audio Labs will be of a similarly high standard and 1/3 of the price (not the same in sound of course but in quality standard).

PS: super generous of people to share their vouchers, good stuff!

And to you my good sir! Just been trying it out, sure is nice! Specially since they can be m s separated… Loving it so far

1 Like

It’s only 25, but I have no use for the voucher

2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Got silo from unfiltered… Will help me to be even more confused and lazy (now with some more digital experiments) Thought the sale is over and I could resist, now its still on and then your offer…
Thanks to all elektronauts and have a nice year

Likewise also $25 (minimum purchase of $32) if anyone needs it: 2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI

1 Like

Looks like the $25 voucher is generic again this month.

2 Likes

I received the same one, as did loopdude, but that’s good news for the queue of people who will probably want to use it. Thanks for contributing to our certainty it works for everyone!

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t notice that the codes were the same there !

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to be represented on the main website but Manifest Audio are giving away a delay effect (Desolation Echo) if you complete a short survey via their mailing list. Fun device that let’s you draw in waveshaping/bit reduction/distortion on the repeats.

4 Likes

The repetition was a good thing, since it showed that everyone has until January 31 to use the same code. Your post helped and you were trying to do something nice regardless, so thanks for the intention as well as the effect.

2 Likes
1 Like

Plugin Alliance Lindell 50 Channel Strip (API Channel Strip) is on sale for $79.99. If you get their emails they sent a code to get it for $49.99, and if you still have your $25 monthly voucher you can add that and it comes out to $24.99. According to the email “Offer ends January 7 - 11:59 PM PST”

Where can we find the voucher? I don’t get their emails anymore but I have an account.

EDIT - The one posted above worked. Thanks for the heads up, I wanted to try a mix with APIs, so this is great.

1 Like