SW DEALS : Software on Sale

This one was for the Linedell 50 LINDELL-50-4999, and this one was for the monthly voucher
2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAIr, although, I am not sure if the second one can be used again or not.

1 Like

Steinberg has their 40% off sale. I’m finally buying wavelab pro 11

2 Likes

SSL saturator plug in at no brainer price of $19.99 at their site and sweetwater and other places.

4 Likes

IK Multimedia Modo Bass currently on sale for $79.99 - huge saving! A nice and somewhat unique (modelling) plugin for bass.

1 Like

Anybody have a discount code for oeksound I can use?

Installed their Soothe2 plugin on trial and I think it’s pretty neat.

Plugin Alliance currently has the NEOLD V76U73 preamp/compressor on sale for $39.99. Sale ends at 11:59 p.m. tonight. The code is NE-OLD-3999.

50% off SALE ENDED

1 Like

If you buy one of the Eventide blackhole, micropitch, ultratap, or tricerachorus pedals, you can get a free copy of one of the four corresponding plugins (i.e. blackhole, micropitch, ultratap, or tricerachorus VSTs).

You seem to be able to choose which VST regardless of the pedal you buy, and you just need the serial number of the pedal to register.

(Sorry if this should go in the HW thread. I figured the VST is the bit that’s actually on sale…)

1 Like

I can’t see it

I can’t believe they haven’t done it before, or rather offer it as a package deal everyday (ie buy the pedal, get a code for 50% off the plugin). And by the time you’re paying for an H9000, I think vouchers for some native software would be a nice bonus.

1 Like

sale ended

1 Like

Yeah I wish it was a permanent deal. I was in the market for a delay pedal, so getting an UltraTap with the Blackhole reverb plugin worked out well.

Thanks for the heads up. Ive been looking at this for a while now and at that price its a no brainer!

1 Like
1 Like

Rule Tec Heritage Pro available via Plugin Alliance… There’s a code to get it for $39.99 (RULETEC-3999)

I also had a $25 loyalty voucher, so it was very cheap … Figured it was worth a try at that price!

and this one is very intriguing… there is a free version for taste

Eventide actually did do that before in a way. I bought the H9 Max last year for a $559 at Prymaxe, then found out Eventide offered the entire H9 plugin set (meaning all of the VST pedals listed above) for free with that purchase. People at Gearspace were berating me for buying such an out-of-date device (though they agreed the price was great), but were they ever wrong! It has been really useful on its own so far, but that suite of 12 free plugins and the number of activations made that an unbeatable deal – probably my best deal in 2021, and that’s including a OTO Boum for $100 off and a Prophet 10 Module for almost $500 off.

3 Likes

I only came here to tell people about this deal. Thanks for mentioning it first.

New Softube plugin:
https://www.softube.com/products/dirty-tape
and it’s free until the end of the month! I’m a big Softube fan so I’m excited to try this one out.

13 Likes

seems their server is getting spanked…