SW DEALS : Software on Sale

I loaded it up for some work this evening… But I’d also stumbled across the new Knif Soma EQ plugin today too. And so far, just on the little mix I was doing this evening with limited / weird material (it’s all filter pings and mid heavy delay patterns, not the most ideal use for a Pultec style) I LOVE the Knif, and I’m not quite so sure about the RuleTec! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

How is it that PA is releasing this as a new product in 2022 without support for Apple silicon?

I’ve no idea :man_shrugging: that’s surely a question for them

All samples for $39

2 Likes

Thanks! Does anyone know if there’s a way around that control center to install the plugin? I can smell another app slowing down startup, searching for a place to live in my menu bar and hogging memory and CPU time for nothing.

Yes, there’s an individual installer page.

2 Likes

It is kind of surprising that they’re still lagging on this even as some of the developers they distribute have made the transition (e.g. Dmitry Schies).

1 Like

I could not resist though the amount of samples just totally blows my mind! Not sure if I will ever be use a lot of this stuff.

UM282 at a decent introductory price. no idea if it comes close the original, but looks interesting. anyone tried it?

The Rock Warehouse Superior Drummer Expansion is 70US this weekend only. Ends Sunday January 30.

1 Like

Hope it’s OK to post this here, it’s for Kontakt so not strictly software although the instruments are Advanced and akin to VST instruments in nature. A Bargain Deal: 16 Products (100+ Instruments), Synths, Sequencing and MIDI Generators. $99.99. Full version of Kontakt 6 only.

Full disclosure, I built them all.

4 Likes

So here’s the deal: you get Philip Glass’ piano for free… as a Spitfire Labs VST. The Spitfire Labs Soft Piano is a seriously good felt-style piano and if this turns out to be even half as good it’s gonna be really useful!

11 Likes

Sounds pretty darn good for a free piano VST

1 Like

It’s just wild what’s available free for someone starting out in electronic music today. Vital, Surge, Spitfire Labs, Valhalla’s free FX; buy almost any basic MIDI keyboard and you can put it all together in Ableton Live Lite. You could make brilliant music for years with nothing beyond that.

If only I were capable of such minimalism. :smile:

7 Likes

I have to admit I mainly use my computer keyboard instead of a MiDi one with actual keys :sweat_smile: but not using any free plugins anymore. Who needs more than one octave anyways!

I’m feeling satisfied with the plugins I have so I’d like to share my $75 PA voucher.

2022-02-75X98GMZE72B

Whoever uses it, let us know what you got.

5 Likes

Thanks, I owe you one, I bought Tantra. Always been intrigued by that plugin but wasn’t prepared to pay the full wack. Cheers!!

I have that one too. Nice choice.

1 Like

here’s a $25 plug-in alliance voucher if anyone wants one:

2022-02-25PL?973IZ62uGF
5 Likes

RC-20 Retro Color is $19. Yes, you read that correctly. RC-20 Retro Color, RC-20 Retro Color plugin, buy RC-20 Retro Color,

13 Likes