SW DEALS : Software on Sale

I’m on the fence as well, pigments, v-collection, fx suites, modulation suites, several packs, and still $49, whadya gotta do to get it for $29

1 Like

hmm … I think Pigments is great! But to be honest – I found it pretty hard so far to add Pigments (presets) to my tracks. Can’t remember which I bought … Hypnotic Leads and Irradiated Landscapes I think. I guess it’s best to create sounds on the go to from scratch.

that’s mean… how much did you all spend to get a $29 deal??

shoot I forgot I got the preamps you’re gonna use suite too as well as an microfreak, what the heck the guys who got it for $29 must have everything

1 Like

A lot! :sob: I just got a Polybrute… V Collection, Pigments, KeyStep Pro, BeatStep Pro, KeyStep 37, Keylab mkII, MicroFreak, DrumBrute Impact… :eyes:

I hear ya… it does need work, especially from presets, working from Init is a faster way to get usable sounds.
The sequencer and arp are fantastic and worth the entry price alone I think… I use these a lot and route the midi out of them to my hw synths (out of Ableton).
The FX section of Pigments is great too… but for me, it’s 90% about it’s mod possibilities, that’s why I like it so much.

Banks wise, the AFX banks are good and I like Rusted Keys, Synthwave 2085 and Wavetable Choir. Depends what you’re after… I’ve been liking recording it to a Fostex cassette recorder lately and resampling, makes it sound way more legit.

1 Like

V Collection and subsequent updates. Filters/Pre-Amps/Delays You’re actually going to use, Pigments.

I’m grateful that Arturia has such a deep loyalty process.

Sorry you couldn’t get it for cheaper

1 Like

Keystep Pro, Pigments, (and 3 sound packs that were bundled with) FX Collection 2, an old Keystep and minilab registered to my account that are long gone.

Download the free demo and give it a try?

1 Like

LOL, I was thinking that too. I have a Matrixbrute, Pigments, Microfreak, and V-collection and I was offered the $49 deal.

That seals it, going to have to buy a Polybrute to secure the deepest discounts XD

4 Likes

It’ll likely be a combo of how recent you bought stuff and how much you’ve got.

In the past year or so I’ve picked up the latest V/FX collections and Pigments. I can get the £29 offer. Not doing much music these days but likely still going to jump on it over the weekend.

Special mention to Arturias website though. I really like the dry/wet demo options. They really bring the examples to life.

1 Like

Beware… I have a Polybrute registered with Arturia, and they’re charging me 69 Euros for Fragments.

Have Arturia not said what the discounts are based on?

From reading above, people who’ve bought V-Collection and FX-Collection are the ones getting the €29 intro offer.

Everyone else with a product registration seems to be €69.

1 Like

I have both of those, and a keystep. Got it for 29. I’m guessing the discount is more based on owned software than hardware

I have the latest V Collection, Pigments, the full FX suite & a Keystep 37. €29 for me, but I did basically buy all of those in the last 12 months or so, maybe that’s pertinent

1 Like

I have Pigments from the day one (for introductory price) and FX Collection from last year (with discount). It is 29 for me as well. Tried to register Keystep 37 I bought recently. Still 29… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huh, this keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

I think that it is as simple as:

• If you have pigments or fx collection -> 49€
  • If you have pigments and fx collection -> 29€
  • If you have something -> 69€
  • If you don’t have any arturia product -> 99€
7 Likes

Nicely done, thanks! €30 off for having registered an old Keystep I don’t even own anymore is pretty generous.

I thought it looked like the folks with a key step got the $29 deal… I’ve got the v-collection and fx suites and they want $49

1 Like

nope, I’ve got pigments and fx collection… but dem byos wan me $49 duckoos

1 Like

Haven’t heard a good demo though … so I don’t care actually.

1 Like