SW DEALS : Software on Sale

I’d email them. :joy:

3 Likes

should download it and demo it yourself. i didn’t care for the posted videos on their site but checked out the demo myself and was immediately impressed. it’s really flexible. sounds good. ymmv of course but as a fan of granular things i was sold pretty quickly on it.

SW DEALS has turned into an Arturia Fragments thread temporarily then…

I got it for for €29, but honestly I’m not sure why I bothered… it’s not really my kind of thing.

What are people using this for/on?

1 Like

To be completely honest, I’m not actually using the Preamps I’ll Actually Use either.

I’m tempted by Fargments, but between Glitchmachines Convex, AD’s Other Desert Cities, and the various Unfiltered Audio FX plugins I have, I think I can get the same results with a chain of 2 or 3 of those.

So I haven’t downloaded the demo. But I am curious for those who have… how is the CPU hit?

2 Likes

I bought Fragments a couple days ago for $29. It’s kinda like having MI beads/clouds as a plugin. Super fun. Also stoked that all the Arturia FX collection has been updated for M1.

I also snatched up Rift while it’s on sale. Really digging it as well.

Now these I do use, and like… particularly the 1073 one. V76 is good too. The Trident one is the one I use the least… I have a hardware Neve 1073 and a Trident 80b, and the plugins sound realistic/ballpark.

1 Like

if anyone wants one, here’s my plugin alliance monthly coupon. post up if you’ve used it so people don’t get sad.

Here is your $25 personal voucher for this month:
2022-03-25QRL973IZ62X4F
1 Like

I only own Pigments and Chorus JUN-6 (Pretty sure that was free?)

Fragments is $49

FX Collection 2 & Fragments is $119

Arturia do some good deals / make some cool gear imho.

cpu is no problem at all

1 Like

2022-03-75HEKM2J2PPA

Here’s my $75 Plugin Alliance voucher. Let us know what you got.

5 Likes

Thank you! :+1:

2 Likes

Mine’s the same code, so it should just keep working for everyone who wants to use it.

oh, nice. i figured they were more unique.

1 Like

Either someone else already used it, or it doesn’t stack with the current $79.99 deal for Shadow Hills Class A. I had to try though.

I used that code! Anyway I think the minimum order total must be around 100$ or so, for the 75$ coupon

Oh yeah, it seems I missed your post. Excellent choice!

1 Like

Here’s my March single use $25 loyalty voucher for PA: 2022-03-25QRL973IZ62X4F

Just noticed it’s the same as others. I guess it works once per person?

2 Likes

TAL just released a new drum sampler plugin and there’s a 20% intro discount.

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-drum

4 Likes

Skaka is worth every penny, definitely the best shaker simulation I’ve ever heard or used…

3 Likes