SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Shaka is the only plugin I have from them and I totally agree. It’s great!

2 Likes

Goodhertz has a sale, highly recommended

1 Like

Studiologic has just launched a free vst called “Numa Player” with piano sounds, effects and split feature between four types of sounds.

I’ve been playing with the Rhodes sound and it’s amazing imo.

https://www.studiologic-music.com/products/numaplayer/

5 Likes

Audio Damage EOS2 Reverb

On Sale at Plugin Alliance for 19.99

ADG-EOS2-1999

Use this voucher code during checkout!

Offer ends March 18, 11:59 PM PST

6 Likes

I use EOS 2 a LOT. It’s M1 native/universal, uses plate algorithms licensed from Valhalla, and livens up drums incredibly well. It’s my go-to reverb. Cool to see them collabing with PA for this 48-hours only promo.

Awesome, I grabbed it. I really have been wanting a good plate verb for drums.

Indeed!

It also does a quite passable version of the PCM70 Tiled Room.

This seems like a great deal, anybody used this?

EOS 2 is so incredibly cpu efficient also.
So much that I don’t even use it in a send/return configuration. I’ll drop it on individual drum channels and really fine tune each instance’s diffusion/eq/decay settings.

My last project had 6 of them and combined, they only added 1% cpu usage to my session on Live 11.1.1 on an M1 MacBook Air.

2 Likes

Awesome thats exactly what I do as well - just insert in the track. I typically use Valhalla Room on about everything. Its good but sometimes can be too much even mixed in very slightly.

NI Raum was my go-to reverb, but having recently gone M1-only for new projects, I’ve been using a combination of Arturia Rev Intensity and Valhalla’s free Supermassive. They’re both great, but neither has become that daily driver for me.

As NI will probably update Raum just in time for Apple’s M5, how likely is EOS 2 to fill that gap for now?

Cherry Audio Dreamsynth $39 intro price

“Dreamsynth draws its inspiration from renowned synths including the Ensoniq ESQ-1, the Kawai “K” series, and the Sequential Prophet VS. In the second half of the '80s, music production was rapidly transitioning from analog to digital. These “hybrid” synthesizers bridged the gap, combining the precision and flexibility of sampled digital oscillators with the warmth of analog filters.”

Starsky Carr claims it’s M1 Mac ready

6 Likes

SSL Native Vocalstrip 2 for 16 EUR

2 Likes

tempting… but those plugins are always so subtle :smiley: I think I’m not ready for this. A bit of reverb has a huger impact than those fancy plugins to my ears.

Yup, I also have plenty already in this category, but it is a good price, usually quite expensive plug ins.

EOS2 rocks, and has native Linux version. instant purchase. thanks.

2 Likes

I was about to install the EOS 2 demo, but it’s not notarized on MacOS. I know there’s an easy workaround to get it to install, but… what’s the deal, Audio Damage?

Thanks! I have this one on iOS and it’s great. Didn’t realise it used Valhalla algorithms.

1 Like

If I didn’t already have Tantra2 I’d jump on this.

5 Likes

was thinking about it. can’t find my monthly voucher though. must’ve deleted it… not sure tantra2 will accept dynamic discounts though… the tantra2-2999 code is a good deal regardless. apparently there’s any update for it coming that will fix some issues when using hires monitors