SW DEALS : Software on Sale

2022-03-25QRL973IZ62X4F

It’s the same code for everyone

2 Likes

I was looking for a list of instruments on the CR-78 and landed on the Samples From Mars website. They’ve got their CR-78 From Mars sample pack on sale for $1 right now. Not exactly software, but I feel like I’ve seen sample pack deals in this thread before.

5 Likes

this is pretty dope.
thanks for calling it out.
I’ve plugged my keystep into my iPhone and there’s not much reason to get out of bed now… I’ve got to test out the midi implementation to see how well I can get it to work for auto-sampling with the 1010 blackbox

1 Like

It’s perfect for a mobile setup.

I’ve using it to study some harmony because it’s wat faster than using Ableton to play piano sounds. Also to practice playing qith my LaunchPad.

Spitfire Audio is running their Apex sale, which this year means 50% off of a library of your choice (there are some exceptions tho).

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/

If you buy a Bitwig license (or renew your upgrade plan) at the moment you get a free copy of XLN XO: Buy | Bitwig. If I didn’t already have XO, I’d probably be renewing my license!

5 Likes

Ha ha ha… I just re-upped my Bitwig license yesterday, go figure. Not that I think I’d have much need for X/O, but it’s still kinda funny. :crazy_face:

50% off all kount samples till tomorrow, plus discount on kount drums vol. 5:

https://thekount.sellfy.store

Does that include the 8-track bitwig license free with any paid purchase at Pluginboutique this month?

Oh god I’m a software VST coupon clipper…

1 Like

Darn. I renewed Bitwig about 4-6 weeks ago.

Seems not.

This offer is eligible to people who purchase a license for Bitwig Studio or Bitwig EDU, as well as those who upgrade from 8-Track or 16-Track and those who renew their Bitwig Studio Plans between March 24 and April 4, 2022. You’ll receive XO for free — that’s a 129 USD/EUR value. Once you’ve registered your license, you’ll get an email from us with further instructions.

1 Like

Just bought Arturia V Collection 8 for 149€ off of Arturia’s website. Sale’s on till 4 April I believe.

6 Likes

That’s a ridiculously good deal.

3 Likes

It’s for anyone who already has Pigments apparently.

If only somebody was selling Pigments so that people could take advantage of this offer and get both Pigments AND V Collection for under 249… :eyes:

5 Likes

This would be much more tempting if SQ80 V were part of the collection.

Given the current sale, there’s a good chance SQ-80 V will show up as a ~$50 crossgrade once you have the V Collection in your account. I got it as part of a bundle with the upgrade to version 8 last year so I can’t say for sure, but it might be worth seeing if anyone can verify.

seems like arturia V9 is around the corner. the sale apparently goes until 4/4. seems silly the sq80 isn’t part of the bundle. i have V6 and pigments so got the upgrade offer to V8 for $149 as well. previous crossgrade/update offers were like $349 or $249 or something.

still, gonna sit on my hands i think. i have enough synths and have yet to explore all the arturia offerings i already have. mostly use the DX. the synclavier is cool though. need to get more time w/that one. there’s too many already.

Agreed. I‘ve been hesitant in the past, even during Black Friday sales because I usually don‘t like collections — but at this price I felt I can do no wrong with it, even if I only like 3 of the 28 instruments, it will have been an acceptable buy for the price.

As @PeteSasqwax states, I did own Pigments which I guess enabled that deal for me.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the thing - there are emulations in there that I haven’t really used at all, but things like the Moogs, 2600, Synthi, Easel, SEM, CS-80, Prophet etc mean that I literally have every texture I could possible need

1 Like

Analog V is a really handy tool to have… but even just for Prophet, Matrix 12 and Jup 8V it’d be worth buying at that price… and there are a ton more that you can go deep with… DX7, CZ, Moog, Emulator II, the Stage Piano one… AND Pigments is probably my favourite soft synth of all… buying that to get the V Collection deal is a no brainer.

1 Like