SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Worth checking your account page for offers if you own anything by Arturia - V Collection shows as full price on the product page, but I have an offer for 249EUR. I don’t own Pigments, only hardware (BS, KS, 2S and Freak).

Or log in and try https://www.arturia.com/products/v-collection/buy, that should show any discounts.

2 Likes

Was my first thought too. Arturia have history in offering great sales and following them with a new version release very shortly after.

Still, their sales/offers are always fantastic and the synths/fx are awesome.

For anyone that did not buy any Arturia stuff before, Signal Sounds have 50% off on V Collection

$20 Surprise Voucher

No minimum spend! Use code MEGA-20-OFF to save extra on one of 140+ plugins! Code can be used only once (1x).

MEGA-20-OFF

Use voucher code during checkout! MEGA Sale ends 11:59 PM PST on April 2, 2022

6 Likes

looks like they’re planning to reset that voucher in 11 hours too.

some solid $10 Lindell plugins to be had. Or the Bax EQ for $10 after voucher. solid for mid/side work.
Opto for $10 is a steal, such an immediately useful compressor.

7 Likes

Just grabbed 2 Lindell’s :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Tempted by Unfiltered Audio’s Lo-Fi-AF - with the code it’s down to $29.99

1 Like

Looks like PA reset the MEGA-20-OFF voucher code.
Use it again!

1 Like

Last day of spring sales @ softube

1 Like

I got it for 69€. I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

That does look really good… it’s tough to not just add stuff like this instantly to your cart… and I was just about to, then realised I have XLN RC-20, Arturia Tape Mello-Fi and my Tascam Porta 414 that I’ve been using for this. Software GAS is real. :upside_down_face:

That said, the Shadow Hills Mastering Comp at $29 is a bargain.

2 Likes

That’s a good price. I can get it for 250, which is still a decent discount.

But I’m still in two minds about getting it. I don’t need it, and I have stuff already that I still need to learn properly. But it would be nice to, from time to time, just pull up an old classic synth and mess around with it.

I did exactly the same thing - plus the plugins I bought from PA last time still haven’t been installed on Ableton because I’ve not really used anything outside of the iPad since last year!

Still feels like I’m missing out by not buying it though…

1 Like

I think if you like ua’s other plugins, you’ll like this one too. It’s nice for textures and the skip effect can be interesting. I don’t think I’d pay more than that for it, but I’m glad I picked it up.

1 Like

Oh, I definitely do like their other plugins. I’ve got about a dozen all told, which I don’t think leaves many outside of this one.

I’m the same, I think I have everything they’ve put out. Some are better value than others, but they’re all useful.

1 Like

Get OMNIVOX 2 for FREE before it’s gone

OMNIVOX 2 is as versatile a vocal sample pack as you’ll find. From extravagant hooks as the backbone of a beat to turning a collection of one-shots into a rhythmic loop, there’s a wealth of production potential to explore…but only 'til tomorrow :eyes:

https://slatedigital.com/promo/omnivox2/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Get+OMNIVOX+2+for+FREE+before+it+s+gone+🚨&utm_campaign=Omnixvox+2+-+48+Hours&vgo_ee=NUvMz8Xr7aaDfsQ5Sm4XC2pFmy%2Fjn%2BrBUcncDkeFKF4%3D

1 Like

Some soft synths, effects, and a lot of samples and loops in this humble bundle: Humble Software Bundle: Mega Sound Designer Loop Crate 3 (pay what you want and help charity)

3 Likes

50% off all INA GRM tools with code PE2022LIVE

I’m not biting this time, as I’ve not really made use of the plugins I did buy from them a while back, but they certainly offer some interesting sound-shaping tools.

https://inagrm.com/en/store

1 Like

Baby Audio released a really cool reverb today and it’s 50% off for its intro. I’m really liking it.