SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Audio Plugin Deals is currently offering the Waldorf Edition 2 Suite for $24.

Has anyone in here used Izotope’s RX Elements? They’re advertising it at me for $30. I have a wall of vinyl that I rarely sample because I hate the shitty noise. Not when I’m actually listening to records! I just can’t deal with intentional sounding ‘vinyl noise’ in electronic music. If the Elements version works well I might snag it. I’m definitely not so into this that I’d need to spend $300 for RX9.

Yeah, I’ve got it. The de-click works pretty well. It’s worth $30 but iZotope have sales all the time so if you don’t get it now it will probably be in another sale some time

2 Likes

Thanks!

https://blackroosteraudio.com/en/landing/springsale2022

2 Likes

this is a stupid good price for a great software sample manger and killer sequencer. the sequencer is so good.

$49.00

5 Likes

Yes - experimenting with samples is fun with this one! :+1:

1 Like

Yes, totally agree with this… $49 is more than fair for Atlas and what it can bring to your world of samples!

There’s often an XO v Atlas debate… the trick is to wait for these sales and get both! Both have their own unique strengths and compliment each other well.

Aberrant DSP make some cool plugins and just released a fun one today with a $20 intro deal.

8 Likes

this plug in is great. demo’d it and had a blast. instabuy. sounds great. can be subtle or also FSU. well done. loving the gui too.

1 Like

for me the sequencer in atlas is just so good. it’s what sold me on it. the sequencer in XO wasn’t as fun for me and i didn’t like the premise of it. atlas sequencer is funky and the random stuff in it is a goldmine. it’s just so good… and apparently there’s more of that to come w/an update around the corner.

2 Likes

Awesome. I just grabbed it. Figured out how to make beat in about 3 minutes, just kept letting it pick kits and sequences until I heard something I liked. Then locked all the drum sounds I wanted to keep and kept randomizing kits for a minute until it was dialed. Super easy to export the MIDI to Ableton and then extract the groove of it as well.

1 Like

looks interesting, do you know of any other good ones for comparison?

not for $20.

but there’s a ton of FSU type plug ins. they all do different stuff. the free destroyFX bundle is obvious no brainer.

unfiltered audio BYOME, Lo Fi Af, sandman pro etc.
then there’s all the things like sugar-bytes looperater.

but the gui and set of features is a nice in Digitalis. it’s really fun and yields nice results… the glitcher and pitchy drop stuff is really great… try the demo. it’s a unique set of processors w/good modulation. really fast and easy to use as well.

thanks I’m gonna check it out, I have some of the others in your list. digitalis looks kind of musical so I’m intrigued.

Check out Freakshow Industries too. Some of the best FSU plugins.

4 Likes

I think I’ll be getting this as well. I’ve made a ton of sample sets of various synths and drum machines over the years, needing to be consolidated and organized, so Atlas 2’s AI should be perfect for that… the sequencer would be a bonus.

Neural Q (Siemens W295b) - A.I / Neural Network-Based Eq and Saturation Plugin
Free until 1st May!

https://tone-empire.com/shop/neuralq

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!
Do I have to install a license manager to use it?

nope!