SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Neural DSP is having a 50% plugin sale. They make guitar and bass amp sim plugins. Most are geared towards metal, but some aren’t (Tone King, Cory Wong). I use the Plini plugin for my everyday direct in guitar sounds. Love the sounds, especially amps 1 and 2 in Plini.

https://neuraldsp.com/plugins

2 Likes
3 Likes

Native Instruments have a 50% sale off Arturia V Collection, Pigments and FX Collection Arturia Offer 2022

1 Like

Free bundle from Plugin Alliance, who appear to be merging with NI and Izotope. They have some freebies too.

But yeah, it’s crazy to me that this bundle is free.

PA Soundwide Welcome Bundle

FREE with voucher code: JOINSOUNDWIDE

Includes:
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
Black Box Analog Design HG-2
Brainworx bx_masterdesk
Brainworx bx_oberhausen
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC
Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor

I already own bx_oberhausen, it’s fantastic. Definitely keen to check out the Blackbox HG-2 and the Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor which is super expensive and hasn’t been on sale until fairly recently.

29 Likes

wait a second… that bundle is actually free, like $0?

edit: i had to check for myself and got this with the coupon code applied. not quite free, but cheaper.

1 Like

Apparently… I just used the supplied voucher code and, yeah, $0.

4 Likes

huh… not sure how i messed that up, but it looks very much not free to me. interesting.

edit again: the quantity was somehow set to “2.” no, i don’t want to buy 2 copies of this bundle. not sure i even want 1.

4 Likes

Mine did that as well, but I changed it to “1” and then it was free.

6 Likes

Yep, definitely free, saw someone else had the same issue and had to try a second time, but they got it in the end.

1 Like

did you add the bundle twice or something? i clicked on “get offer” and it to me to the cart and it was $0.

it’s stuff they’ve given away free with other offers though. this soundwide store is like a walmart of plug ins or something

2 Likes

mine defaulted to 2 , changed to 1 , applied code.
its free!.

i didnt read term and conditions… did anyone ?

3 Likes

i glossed over them. looks same as standard PA terms/conditions.

1 Like

Oberhausen and the Shadow Hills compressor for $0. Huh.

I had accidentally left something else in my cart and noticed it got a 30% dynamic discount based on the $599 pre-voucher price for the bundle, so FYI if you were thinking about buying something on top of all the free stuff today.

3 Likes

Dang what a banger of a deal! Nice find and thanks

2 Likes

Free intro version until April 30th

14 Likes

I think we crashed the site… trying to check out and the page keeps hanging.

2 Likes

Site is super slow now, but eventually everything goes through. I had to blink a few times when I saw the deal–Shadow Hills compressor–can that be right?

2 Likes

Still says $599 after I put the code in… wonder what I’m doing wrong.

check the quantity!

4 Likes

Yeah, it was “1” last time I checked. Now it’s just spinning its wheels again…