SW DEALS : Software on Sale

What a day to be online.

1 Like

I think this link automatically puts it in the cart and applies the discount.

3 Likes

Not for me.

their site is probably getting hammered.

1 Like

Shadow hills is a great compressor. If you don’t jump on this deal, you are really missing out

4 Likes

Mine defaulted to x2. Removed the additional one and it became free. Good times. Thanks for sharing.

Finally got it, with a mix of work laptop and iPhone. Well worth it I’m sure.
Thanks all!

5 Likes

I don’t even use my computer for music, but I have $600 worth of plugins now :upside_down_face:

At some point they’ll come in handy when I want to do some more mixing/mastering in Live

6 Likes

You use it on anything outside of mastering? Just curious how it works on the drum buss. I’ll have to mess with it in a bit.

bx master desk is such a cheat code. it’s great for drums.

5 Likes

Saw on GS. This looks like the move to make.

9 Likes

Baller move.

1 Like

I knew I should have waited!

1 Like

That’s what I use it on most. I really like what it does to transients on the drum bus.

1 Like
2 Likes

Psp emt 2445 reverb on sale for 19.99

I’m a sucker for reverb and actually hate it. I don’t need any more reverbs God damnit!!! :grin:

4 Likes

Shadow Hill master compressor
Bx MasterDesk
Worth it in my opinion.
And Arturia giving away their new VSTi StringsSynth :slight_smile:
As well as Native Instruments Ethereal.
All FREE :slight_smile:

2 Likes

reminder for humblebundle… has a few cherry audio things which ive bought previously, a 25$ voucher and lot of sample packs (no idea if theyre usable)

8 days left (as of 13th apr)

1 Like

Holy hell! The UI of the Kontakt 6 Player needed to use Ethereal Earth gives me flashbacks to running Hotline Server on Mac OS 9. :grimacing:

1 Like

If you’re looking for heavily tape processed samples, look no further than the new Tape Haze 5 sample pack from BlankFor.ms - free for the first week. (Note, I’m not BlankFor.ms.)

14 Likes