SW DEALS : Software on Sale

LIkewise. I bought Lush101 a year or so ago, then shortly after had to upgrade my Macbook. I’d barely used it at that point and it’s now looking like I won’t get the chance at all, because I have no intention to pay for it twice.
I also can’t really sell the licence in good faith either.

Ah that really sucks. At least I bought mine many years ago so I don’t feel too shafted but in your case that’s not really on :frowning:

Bought some d16 drum machines on sale last year. I think or hope there is a good upgrade plan when they are ready.

1 Like

That would be nice as some of the plugins are great

It’s an emotional rollercoaster: running a trial and Playbox is indeed amazing. Might just delete everything else NI post-trial and then buy that in isolation.

1 Like

Yeah, same here. If you compare them to how other companies handle this kind of stuff, you just don’t feel like doing business with them again. Unless the upgrade is too good to let by, I won’t be sending them anymore of my money.

1 Like

Yep - perhaps they’ll come good when the updates are finally available and offer a really cheap route for existing users, but the somewhat dismissive way they worded their messaging around this doesn’t give me too much hope. Apple breaking stuff with updates is a fact of life and really needs to be factored in to development plans as much as possible, it’s not the users’ fault that newer Macs can’t run older OS’s. Anyway, not the end of the world but a shame!

I am using decimort, god phaser and their distortion plugin on m1. So this must be about their instruments.

Their effects are so awesome. I’m glad those work on m1.

Tone Projects have a 30% off Easter sale.
I really like Kelvin, would love to try their other plugins.

Thinking of them for the last few days. Not that I need another comp or saturator, but these seem special…

1 Like

TERRA NOVA

ROYALTY-FREE SAMPLE PACK

Traverse exciting new sonic landscapes with the TERRA NOVA . Over 500+ melodies, loops, FX and one-shots come together to create a euphoric set of samples.

https://slatedigital.com/promo/terra-nova/?vgo_ee=NUvMz8Xr7aaDfsQ5Sm4XC2pFmy%2Fjn%2BrBUcncDkeFKF4%3D&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Get+the+new+TERRA+NOVA+pack+FREE+🌎&utm_campaign=TERRA+NOVA+Launch+Email+(Non-AAP)

SSL Essentials Bundle is on sale for $49, normally $479. You get Channel Strip 2 and Bus Compressor 2.

3 Likes

I think this is a nice deal, but only if you don’t already have other options that cover this.

1 Like

The same thing could be said about almost anything posted here in the deals thread.

SSL makes some seriously pro-level plugins. Offering the so cheap (or free in some cases with hardware) is really a gift IMO.

1 Like

The SSL deal sounds good to me. I guess I could just use the EQ, compressor(s), etc. that come with Live 11 but… it’s only $50

How CPU hungry are these SSL plugins?

Bought Kelvin and Unisum at the end… I’ve signed newsletters for few of “not so cheap” plugins to get noticed about discounts… Tone Projects won this round (over Soothe2).

1 Like

I tend to avoid saturating plugins as I think this is one of the areas where analogue reigns supreme, but Kelvin sounds excellent. how are you finding Unisum?

Acustica have extended their Easter sale, but sadly I can’t seem to get any of them to work without issues!