SW DEALS : Software on Sale

The channel is very low. When you use the bus compressor it takes a lot more cpu. I would recommend mixing your song first then do à New session where you put your master bus output against the compressor to fine tune it.

Not very taxing. I have the channel strip on every track in a 30 track template in ableton and the meter runs around 30%, on a 16” M1 pro - rosetta 2, they’re not yet native on silicon.

1 Like

Just purchased the SSL bundle anyway. If not only to compare the real deal against the others.
I love the drumstrip from them, so this will be good too

The 360 mixer is free with the SSL bundle. Didn’t know this. Seems interesting.

1 Like

I was experimenting with HW saturation only to that extent, that I used re-amp box with some dirt pedals. But that is lots of cables, time and only for mono tracks… Kelvin is nice solution. Have for example Decapitator - classic but it is quite dated by now. Saturn 2 is better, very flexible sound design tool but in terms of pure analog-like color Kelvin wins.
Honestly I did not have enough time to test Unisum properly. Just played few drum loops and mix bits and walked through presets. The amount of controls is insane. I like that it works so transparent. Sometimes it is not obvious what is going on (like “is it really compressing?”) until you hit the bypass. I somehow know it will be fun - it is cliche but it really is “swiss army compressor” as well as great learning tool…

1 Like

PSP Avedis E27 EQ Equalizer Plugin

Code: GROUP
=$22…68

1 Like

Spreading the wealth y’all. Plugin Alliance $75 off of $99

2022-04-75ZEJXW3AKFW

Almost bought Soma EQ myself but I literally need to stop buying software!!!

6 Likes

This has already been discussed, but it’s worth a reminder while there is still time: Eventide’s introductory price of $799 (or less if you already own some of their plugins) for their Anthology XII will only last a few more days.

2 Likes

As part of my ongoing PSA series within this thread, I can tell you guys that I have forgotten about/ignored this thread for about 200 posts. And I’ve been as unnecessary plug-in clean as I’ve ever been.

It doesn’t have to stay a dream, if I can do it, you can do it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Lets Go!

10 Likes

name your price.
there seem to be a few interesting audio things on itch.

5 Likes

Try this coupon to get a 20% discount: UP0366165

2 Likes

Newfangled Audio have a 50% off sale on this month. There’s also new presets for Generate and an upadte for Saturate if you already own eiither of those two: NewFangled Sale – Eventide Store

1 Like

m4L granular device… stright is on sale 50% off for first 50 customers using code stright11

4 Likes

Syntronik from IK Multimedia is free on iOS (usually $14.99) and seems to be a nice app for decent-sounding recreations of classic analogue synths. Something to feed your samplers with at the very least.

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1263088043?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

2 Likes

1 Like

Kelvin is really awesome. I have a BX800 mixer and a BOUM and those are my best analogue units, so I have good reference there. Kelvin can get really close for me, and I love it for that reason.

2 Likes

does this really require installing every AVA plug in? so it’s bundled inside a “shop” like the ik multimedia thing?

Actually I’m in your same situation, for me it should be a deal breaker :smile:
I haven’t installed yet, so I cannot help.
Anyway it seems a nice plugin.

Another soundwide intro bundle at $49. I believe different than the one that included a number of bx plugins a few weeks ago… Soundwide Intro Bundle

A bunch of the Ozone usuals + Rx elements + Massive + bx console

2 Likes