SW DEALS : Software on Sale

That’s a really, really good deal for anyone lacking the iZotope basics. Not to mention the other cool stuff.

Good to know it is that close.
I would like to try BOUM at some point anyway, but it is quite hard to find. As you mentioned the Boss mixer - I almost bought KM-60 for low price (compared to Reverb), but was too slow. My indecisiveness saved me some money through the years… :slight_smile:
Didn’t mentioned some other plugins I was experimenting for color or charakter - hey, their names say it for themselves: RC-20 Color and Elysia Karakter. Both are fun but have kind of baked in sound. Kelvin is organic AND flexible.
Beside these tube/iron saturators I also like tape simulators, but that is another chapter… Been using Toneboosters ReelBus mostly for few years, which is really good, but recently bought U-he Satin and that is insanely great. Re-working some of my EP mixes and suddenly it is Unisum-Kelvin-Satin almost everywhere…

1 Like

Had to download the Kelvin trial and compare with Boum last night and I wish I checked it out during the sale, damn. Will be grabbing that during their next sale.

4 Likes

Yeah it can’t compress like the Boum but it does sound really close to analogue in it’s distortions.

1 Like

Sure enough, after I wrote the BOUM is hard to find I checked a web of shop in my city where they have OTO from time to time and they have 1 piece in stock. Decisions again - I will be thinking about it whole weekend and I will be slow at the end after I decide to get it.

3 Likes

Applied Acoustics Systems’ Objeq Delay is on sale for just €8.35.

6 Likes

Moog’s Animoog Z, Minimoog Model D, and Model 15 apps for iOS/macOS are currently 50% in the Apple app store. $10 for Animoog Z seems like a no brainer. It’s unclear from their email exactly when this sale ends.

2 Likes

https://www.pspaudioware.com/products/psp-twin-l

2 Likes

Does anyone remember when Ableton Live usually goes on sale besides the Christmas season?
Tnx :slight_smile:

You can always find a deal on KVRaudio’s buy/sell section, just make sure you take the usual precautions when buying off a forum.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, but I don’t need a new license, just the upgrade to suite.

It looks like Kilohearts have released a new major version of their excellent Phase Plant synth, on sale for half price.

Also, they’ve dramatically changed the price structure and basically made almost all of their “snap in” FX completely free. They run as standalone plugins or within their own multi-effect hosting tools.

Because of this, you can get phase plant and almost all of the snapin FX for a bargain price compared to the old bundles. It’s a lot of synth for not much money.

7 Likes

Worth noting that their basic multi-fx host Snap Heap is currently free! So you get all 30 standard snap-ins plus the host, all for $0.

3 Likes

Sweetwater software sale:

https://www.sweetwater.com/sale/electronic-music-sale-2022#software

Bitwig Studio at $199 looks like a great deal.

1 Like

Looks like $199 is the crossgrade pricing. Still a good deal though.

Holy shit. I am really struggling to not pull the trigger here. Can you good people please make a huge list of all the reasons NOT to get Phase Plant, Multipass and Snapheap? These all seem very useful and easy to use at that. But I have little DAW experience and am finding that Renoise can do more than I ever dreamed so I feel like buying a serious soft synth and extra goodies might be overkill at this point in my journey. Then again, it sure looks like it could be the greatest tool ever. I am rarely in GAS quandary like this…

Just put an order in for the Bitwig crossgrade.

I’m in the UK so I’ve no idea if it will work or not.

4pockets Digistix 2 AUV3 drum machine/sampler is $7.99 reduced from $10.99.

1 Like

Keep us posted on the UK problems (if any) as I’m tempted to pick it up. Syntakt has put me on a mini personal renaissance at the moment where I know I’ll have fun learning jn new playground

4 Likes

It didn’t go through immediately but they’ve sent me an email saying they are investigating.
I suspect the answer will be. “It detected you are in the UK and rejected”