SW DEALS : Software on Sale

For some reason my Youtube feed threw me a video on orchestra plugins, no idea why, but happy accidents and all that. Its from Spitfire BBCSO, a BBC Symphony Orchestra plugin, you do need the Spitfire player to run it though. Ive been messing around with it in Ableton and it sounds fantastic. Its sort of got me out of a rut as its the exact opposite of what Im doing at the mo (metal) but when I fire up the Digitakt I plan on sampling some stuff from it.

Great layout, wonderful sound and 100% free!

3 Likes

I noticed earlier today that Plugin Boutique have nearly 60% off the price of Bleass Omega;

Omega has become my favourite iOS FM Synth, so great to be able to add it into Ableton as a VST3 plugin.

1 Like

$30 is a great price.

oh yes!!

Free update… I’m grateful, but would have loved it if it worked like the skipback feature!!!

1 Like

Here are two fun delay plugins that cost very little right now.

Objeq Delay from Applied Acoustics Systems [$10]. It’s a delay with physical modelling!

Cherry Audio’s Stardust 201 Tape Echo [$9], based on Roland’s classic space echo machines.

7 Likes

Soundtoys have a bunch of deals until September 25th.

Soundtoys 5  $499  $269

Upgrades  50% OFF

Decapitator  $199  $49

EchoBoy  $199  $49

Crystallizer  $149  $29

Devil-Loc Deluxe  $99  $29

I remember seeing a video or two when this came out and being intrigued. Checking it out again, wow - no way I can pass it up at that price!

Objeq is very nice. It is not a proper delay, is more an FX, it worths that price.

Melda’s Msoundfactory is on sale for 50% off: $144 for the full version, $47 for the LE version. Looks like today is the last day of the sale. You can get a $10 credit for signing up for the newsletter that works w the sale price as well.

32.5% off Devious Machines Infiltrator 2 multi-fx plugin with code ATTACK-MAG-2022 at Infiltrator 2 - Devious Machines making it £67.49. Not tried it but seems well regarded.

Edit: had a little play around. Cool plugin. Sounds great and nice UI, I guess it covers the same ground as the CableGuys stuff. Might pick it up, a lot of the sounds are a bit full on for my kind of music but think it could be cool for interesting sound design

1 Like

Ooh, I picked up their Texture and Duck plugins lately and have been using them a bunch - was seriously eyeing this one up and that looks like a great price. Very tempting!

1 Like

Zynaptiq MORPH 2 is on sale right now, but is it suitable for M1 users ? can’t find any info online, if anyone here could confirm me before purchasing that would be great.

https://www.zynaptiq.com/morph/

3 Likes

I got Morph working on M1 via Rosetta no problem. A proper M1 version is coming.

I had a few issues with the sidechain input showing up in Ableton at first I think. Switching from the AU to the VST version (or the other way around) got it working fine.

Transmutator is worth looking at as well for spectral morphing.

1 Like

Thanks for you input I’m going to give it a try

1 Like

Enjoy! Note I added a bit more info to my post.

The ‘Buy Now’ button adds Adaptiverb to the basket, not Morph

Delete it from your cart and chose the Morph plugin in the plugin list in cart menu directly :slight_smile:

I was debating with Transmutator too, it’s quite cheap on sales days and offer lots of different algos. I might try it one day for comparaison.
I didn’t gave it a try but I did try morph and I’m fine with this one at the moment.

1 Like

Klevgrand - All plugins $29 for 29 hours

4 Likes

29 each , not all for 29
Otherwise id buy them.

1 Like