SW DEALS : Software on Sale

i waited for this sale since 2 years, finally … still expensive , i hoped for 50% cut…

That would have been nice.

1 Like

Morph 2 is really fantastic - should have bought it earlier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d recommend anyone even slightly interested in delays to check out Modley. It’s great.

To be honest all their stuff is great, interesting and/or unusual and with great interface design. Pretty and straightforward.

Morph sounds good :slight_smile: wondering what’s the difference between Morph and Morph SC? I’m using Morph SC mainly to blend two sound but what’s the purpose of the other one?

Edit: ok now I understand, it’s only for DAW which does not support sidechain.

1 Like

I imagined to reroute two sends two one channel and to reroute this to the mirph input… or a group channek to its input, i will try that later today.

I think it might be timely if we can get back on topic peeps :tongue:

1 Like

Spitfire 50% off all libraries, 44 hours left. Code YOUTUBE50

3 Likes

Stunning Synth Sounds for your MPC | Get OPx-4 for Just $79 – This Week Only

Damm …

1 Like

Nah, that’s nothing compared to Bleass Omega which is still on sale at $29 and you can use it with no limitations, standalone, in your DAW… you can even use it as a VSTi within MPC software.

(I linked to it previously above.)

https://www.thempcstore.com/mpc-plugin-instruments/opx-4.html

3 Likes

Thanks @Sternenlicht & @infiniteposse for the heads up! I jumped on that one. Felt the Fabric Collection added a lot to my MPCs, so this felt worth a try. Can’t wait to install & try it out when I’m back home next week.

2 Likes

Voucher code BOOM-20-OFF for 20usd off any plugin at Plugin Alliance, no minimum purchase, effectively means you can get some plugins free.

Just bought unfiltered audio lo-fi-af for 6usd.

6 Likes

Thanks, just got Unfiltered Audio SpecOps for free. Love their weird and whacky sound manglers, can’t get enough of them. Fault is amazing.

2 Likes

i love their stuff. it’s all different and interesting.

some presets i made are included in SpecOps. no one liked them though. lols.

5 Likes

I just got it, so I will let you know. You know I love me some Unfiltered Audio and @trickyflemming - add you to the mix and that’s going to start some sh*t!

:laughing:

3 Likes

If anyone is interested in NI Komplete, it looks like old boxed versions of K13 including upgrades etc are now discounted in many places since the recent release of K14. I’ve ordered a boxed upgrade from K13 Select to K13 standard for £159 at Andertons. Quick shout out to them - always had great customer service from them.

The upgrade price for me to Komplete 14 is £359 direct at NI, so I’m saving £200. I’m missing out on some new stuff of course, but I’m not that fussed about most of it and I’m still getting a bundle of new synths, FX and expansions (I use Maschine MK3) for a very good price.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if the Year of free Roland Cloud Pro that comes with the WC-1 wireless dongle can be upgraded to Ultimate with a prorated discount?

I don’t see much point in hanging the Jupiter Xm off my Mac if I have Roland Cloud, but if the WC-1 takes $100 off of any cloud subscription then there is no reason not to get one.

1 Like

I didn’t know about this one but think I might have to get it simply based on my experience with Dent. I got Dent for free and Lion super cheap a while back and use both much more than I expected.

2 Likes

Just got this email from SSL today if anyone is interested…

SSL Fusion Plug-in Sale:

Each FUSION plug-in will be available for just $34.99, meaning you can make huge savings across the range and build the perfect FUSION processing chain in your DAW.

4th Oct - 10 th Oct: SSL FUSION Vintage Drive Plug-in ONLY $34.99 (USUALLY $199).

Stop back 11th Oct for the next FUSION Plug-in at $34.99.

3 Likes