SW DEALS : Software on Sale

that’s what I’m worried about!

1 Like

If someone is interested in Ozone Elements:

Happy 20th birthday, Ozone! To celebrate, everyone gets a present. Download a FREE copy of Ozone Elements for a limited time.

https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/ozone-elements.html

4 Likes

Atlas 2 has a short 30% off period just now for Algonauts birthday.

I never did get XO in the end but tempted to get one of these.

2 Likes

some PA plugins for $29 (expires 29th) use code - HLLWN2999

• These products are NOT included in this promotion:

AMEK EQ200, Black Box HG-2MS, Brainworx bx_console AMEK 9099, bx_console SSL 9000 J, bx_limiter TRUE PEAK, DS Audio TANTRA 2, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Lindell Audio 50 Series, Shadow Hills Class A, Unfiltered Audio LO-FI-AF

2 Likes

*except all the great ones released in the last 18 months

5 Likes

you pipped me to the post. I was in the process of editing after I discovered I couldn’t buy
certain plugs. oh well.

1 Like

for anyone who needs multi fx, the plugin alliance deal works for the byome/triad bundle. $30 for those two plugins is really good value.

4 Likes

Yeah, was stoked about getting tantra 2 for 29 buckaroos. No such luck

SPL Iron for $29.99 is gonna be hard to pass up.

1 Like

New code for round 2/3:
PMPKN2999

I got UA Bass-Mint round one, Neold Big Al this round, and I’ll probably grab the Alpha comp next.

Anyone sleeping on Plug Alliance should at least snatch up MetricAB at this price or look into some of the Unfiltered Audio stuff.

3 Likes

NI Cinematic Acoustic Sequencer

25% off untill 3rd Nov. Still 149,-
But it does seem interesting.

1 Like

Weiss console 1 channel strip is 89US until November 3. I bought this three weeks ago at a much higher price and am impressed with the EQ and dynamics capabilities.

3 Likes

Audio Thing Valves for $9…nuts.

5 Likes

Valves is awesome

1 Like

I was considering this after seeing your post, but logged into my Audiothing account and to my surprise I already have an NFR license. They must’ve given this out for free at some point or maybe hooked it up because of another product I bought. I personally don’t remember ever having it, so maybe some of you already have a Valves NFR too.

1 Like

Damn it! This thing is the one of the cleanest EQ’s I’ve ever heard! The below threshold expansion/compression or whatever also sounds great. Damn it, the compressor sounds nice too! Damn it, The limiter sounds nice too! Damn it!

Goodbye $89

I had to try it out since it’s only on sale until tomorrow. It’ll be a good use of $89. It’s actually one of the best sounding ones so far. I have most of them. I usually wait until these sales and grab them one by one. Favorites so far are the 9000, Zener Bender, and now this one.

2 Likes

console 1 is required to use this right? it won’t work w/o it? their site says “made for console 1” but also that it supports au/vst etc etc

so, just curious. seems the console 1 compatible plug ins by softube are exclusive to console 1

Yeah, I’m pretty sure you need console 1 to use the special channel strips.

2 Likes

PA Lindell Audio 50 at 99.99$ with code LINDELL-50-9999

All these 99$ plugs add up fast, I think I will start with putting that money aside with every temptation to buy one and start a 500 series instead.

Real world preamps, eq, compression,… yes yes yes.

10 Likes